the Rift

[PRIVATE] So Many Changes

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

AMANI

I stiffen as he turns. A part of me debates covering my sides with my wings... But it will not help. I know this. Even my wings can not cover the obvious swell of life inside me. I am okay, until he speaks. "Amani. How are you?" The tone... Oh how my heart breaks at the tone in his voice when he finally does speak. Gone is the tone I was used to. Replacing it, I do not like this... It's clear something is off. My jaw tightens, and I step backward as if to flee. not for worry of myself or the babe... But simply because I can feel the tension. "I am.. okay. I lied. I flat out lied to the one who for so long my heart had belonged to. Hell if I am honest there is a piece of it that will always belong to Cera. He was there when so many were not. How have I repaid him? By coming and going and disappearing and reappearing....

As his eyes move to my flanks and the new life they contained I flinch. "Congratulations. Hector, right?" I nodded. I can not seem to find my voice for a few moments... And then the hormones kick in. My range of emotions spin and switch in ways I never knew they could. "Yes." I say simply. My voice cracks slightly which is why I do not say more than one word at first. But then.... The emotions erupt in a way I never knew was possible and I just can not hold them in. "It should not of happened. I do not love him.... But I returned to find.... My voice cracks again and I could not say the words. "My emotions, were insane.... It was like losing my parents all over again.... And then I stumbled upon Hector...." I look away, tears beginning to well up in the corners of my golden eyes. My tone turns bitter when I speak again. "I should of sought you out. Maybe if I had, things would be different. Maybe I would be carrying your child instead." I paused for only a moment as I begin to completely lose it.

Emotions were pouring out of my mouth faster than my brain could process just what I was saying. "I should be carrying your child.... Because.... Because I've loved you as more than a friend for the longest time even if you never noticed me in return. I should of spoken so long ago... But I was afraid i'd lose the one who meant the most to me.... And now I think I've hurt you instead.... My voice breaks, almost choking over the last word spoken.... I had said it. There was no turning back now. My hooves begin to carry my shaking and crying frame backward. My wings fall at my sides as I just can not bring myself to become airborne... Inside I feel like that little child again... The same one he had sheltered under his wing when he brought me here.... And I have let him down and so much more.

"their speech goes here and this is the color

@Cera

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
So Many Changes - by Amani - 09-16-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: So Many Changes - by Cera - 09-20-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: So Many Changes - by Amani - 09-22-2016, 11:15 PM
RE: So Many Changes - by Cera - 09-25-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: So Many Changes - by Amani - 09-25-2016, 12:52 AM