the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ribbons and Bows

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
Relieve my elegant mind,
Had the doe been late? Or had the child just been extremely early?

Aelfwine had taken her time gathering her items for what the day awaited. She had told her little niece to meet her so she could beautify the filly before the big festival in the north. Of course, the dappled mare was excited for it. She wanted to be able to spend the time with her family that she had so dearly missed – but of course she would spend any time she could get with her niece as well. Maude was a beautiful product of the beauty that lay within their family (Aelfwine would always press on and say the tiny filly got her good looks from her mother, and of course herself, for there was no way Tilney could produce something as beautiful as she). It was all fun and games, however. She was happy, if not a bit saddened by the fact that she had missed out on so much.

So when she told the child she would beautify her, she knew it would be a wonderful step in the right direction. She gathered a few little sturdy sticks, to get the little knots and tangles out, and a few little flowers here and there (things along the lines of baby breath) before skipping along on her little cloven hooves to the destination. And when she arrived, the little pale princess had already arrived. A grin spread across Aelfwine’s pink snipped lips as she danced over to her niece, reaching her broad grey neck over the shoulders of the little filly, aiming to press the child into her chest as a hug of hello. “I hope you haven’t waited too long?” She asked, quietly muffled by the sticks and the plants that she held gingerly in her lips.

She moved slightly away from the filly, tiptoeing closer to the grey stone to place the items on top of what Maude had already brought. “The flowers you brought are stunning, my dear. Simply wonderful.” She added in, beaming to the child. “I brought a few things too!” She nudged with a slight wink to the pile of things she had brought herself, sitting atop the smooth grey stone. “What do you think? Are you ready?” Excitement laced her words, emerald orbs seeking out her younger relative, waiting in anticipation.

"Talk."
come on, come on —
let the warmth close your eyes.
aelfwine
image | coding

@Maude AHHHH

Messages In This Thread
Ribbons and Bows - by Maude - 10-03-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Ribbons and Bows - by Aelfwine - 10-03-2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Ribbons and Bows - by Maude - 10-06-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Ribbons and Bows - by Aelfwine - 10-08-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: Ribbons and Bows - by Maude - 10-12-2016, 09:47 AM