the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's In My Head

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I feel lucky, with the worst luck.
The Festival had the Glazier thinking. And it was in this thinking that she began to lose herself as she walked through the boundaries of Helovia. Her mind returned her to the time where life had been good, where she was consistently out and about – spreading the word of the gods and showing everyone what good could come for their lives had they just decided to live by their word. If only she had a chance to show them what happened when you rebelled. It was all in the past, now, and all she had left were the scars. And she constantly was left wondering if the gods in this land could do just as much damage as the gods she grew up loving.

She decided she wasn’t going to find out.

When she finally came-to, her pale blood tipped body hid in the shadows – her glassy gaze dancing around the moonlit trees around her. Had she been dreaming? Or was she dreaming now? It was about the time she usually woke to fulfill her duties to the Edge, but she wasn’t home and instead she found herself curled up against a tree trunk as a shadow crossed over her hiding spot. Her ears tipped forward as she stayed immensely silent, glass horns glinting briefly in the light as a sound hit her ears. They twitched, and she mulled over what she might have heard in the idea that it sounded like someone had stumbled or fallen – as if the curse emitted from the stranger’s lips added into that at all.

As the stranger moved on, Glasgow’s curiosity piqued. She moved from her spot, stretching out her legs as old joints cracked as she followed the silhouette. She only paused when he began to walk into the water, his body rigid in what the Glazier could only assume was a bit of pain. She lifted her scarred – Cheshire grin face to the man as she stepped into the moonlight behind him. “That sounded like a nasty fall.” She began, flicking a greyed tail. “Are you alright?” Glasgow questioned, tilting her head. Curiosity leaked through her words, unlike where most people would find the opportunity to joke, as she honestly wondered if the scarlet man was alright.

"Talk."
then I met you—
when i felt messed up
Glasgow
image | coding

@Roux <333

Messages In This Thread
It's In My Head - by Roux - 10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: It's In My Head - by Glasgow - 10-03-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: It's In My Head - by Roux - 10-03-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: It's In My Head - by Glasgow - 10-12-2016, 11:00 PM