the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's In My Head

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I feel lucky, with the worst luck.
It sounded worse than it was.

The Glazier let her milky gaze dance across the scarlet stranger. A small smile crept onto the corners of her scarred lips. He strode toward her and she stood strong, like a pillar on the bank of the water – his voice calling out for her across the water. “I hate to see anyone hurt.” She replied simply, flicking her greyed tail against her blood stained feet. She offered him a gentle smile. He introduced himself and she dipped her head in greeting, returning the smile she found from his lips. “Glasgow. Glazier of the World’s Edge. It's a pleasure to meet you Roux.” She grinned even brighter, a small laugh escaping her lips at the profound idea that they both hailed from the same place.

As she paused for a moment, she took a step toward him submerging her front hooves in the water. “Are you sure it was nothing? I can help if you’d like. Just tell me what to look for.” Her voice was soft, figuring that if he were a medic he knew of the herbs to help him get his leg in a better situation – though even Glasgow couldn’t see the injury, she didn’t want him to suffer for the chance of saving face. Her tail swished one more as she looked upon him expectantly, hoping that perhaps the stallion might let his guard down for a second to be able to allow the Glazier to help him. She turned her head slightly as she looked upon him, the moonlight from the sky enhancing the scars visible vertically across both her eyes as well as the macabre smile that had been etched into her skin.

"Talk."
then I met you—
when i felt messed up
Glasgow
image | coding

@Roux sorry its horrible :||||

Messages In This Thread
It's In My Head - by Roux - 10-03-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: It's In My Head - by Glasgow - 10-03-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: It's In My Head - by Roux - 10-03-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: It's In My Head - by Glasgow - 10-12-2016, 11:00 PM