x THOSE OCEAN EYES

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

"Hi, Vadim."

Her voice echoed in his ears and he just continued to stare with wide blue eyes. He could see her and he could hear her, but that wasn't enough. He wasn't positive that she was really there and wasn't just a figment of his imagination, cooked up by his loneliness. So he stepped forward, his movements jerky at first until he was close enough to reach out and press his nose against Nayati's cheek.

She was warm. Solid. Real.

"You're real." He said, his voice choked with surprise. She was really there, in the flesh, right in front of him again. He had spent so much time missing his friend and worrying about her and wondering where she had gone and here she was. It was like the gods had finally bestowed a gift upon him. 

"I missed you." He murmured as he stood there. "Vlasi missed you, too." Came his next statement adter a mental jab from the owner of his soul. But now his ears fell back because the initial shock of seeing Nayati was beginning to wear off. There was so much that he wanted to ask her -- where did you go? why did you leave? why didn't you say something? -- but he was not her keeper and she did not have to answer to him. 

"I ... I'm glad you're back." He said, instead, and Vlasi yapped her agreement and pawed at Nayati's legs in a desperate plea for attention. "Are uhm ... are you okay?" His weight shifted, his unease tangible. He was worried that he had done something to scare Nayati off or make her angry and leave because she had disappeared without so much as a goodbye. Friends, as far as he knew, didn't do that sort of thing. But Vadim, being the awkward mess that he usually was, voiced the question without thinking about the possible reperussions. "Did I do something wrong? .... to make you leave?"

"."

ooc:// vlasi is in her cerberus form :)

Credits

@Nayati

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
x THOSE OCEAN EYES - by Nayati - 10-18-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: x THOSE OCEAN EYES - by Vadim - 10-18-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: x THOSE OCEAN EYES - by Nayati - 10-18-2016, 03:14 AM
RE: x THOSE OCEAN EYES - by Vadim - 10-19-2016, 10:34 PM
RE: x THOSE OCEAN EYES - by Nayati - 10-22-2016, 02:49 AM