the Rift

[MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

YAEL
love is a many splendored thing, love lifts us up where we belong

Didn’t she deserve all this? Twins ripped from her body, never knowing if they were alive or dead, because her magic was also taken from her. Her magic. Morphine’s magic. Lost and gone forever, along with their father, who unraveled before her very eyes.

Yes, this creature who stands before her, with eyes as yellow as a witching moon and horns like the devil himself. Perhaps it IS he who has changed himself and now sits before her, he who silently called out and drew the golden death-machine to his side. How else could she have found him, in this vast expanse of a world that she knows nothing about?

Trick or Treat? he asks, and she knows that there can only be one answer. “Trick,” she answers with resolve. Because she deserves everything wicked that comes her way.

all we need is love

Yael chooses TRICK.

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

Adventures were becoming more and more exciting lately. Kis was lurking every which way – everything is ALIVE with magic. Gifts, treasure, scandal, whatever you may consider exciting...it's all been happening in the passed few months. Both of her parents are gone now, one definitely dead and always has been (to her) and the other, well, who knows where dear ol' Dad went. Her brothers are also gone, all that remains are a wet-nurse she'll always love and her Father's few dear friends, one of which, Ktu, is one of the most beloved by her. Her circle is caving more and more every day.

May I have a treat?” She stands among the plethora of strangers and her small voice is sure to be so very lost among the chatter, hot breath and fumbling bodies.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

MACARIA CHOOSES TREAT

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

This is not her favorite place. There’s something eerie about it, with the blood red falls. Though she wouldn’t say that of the pool in the deep forest, which perhaps makes her a bit hypocritical. She wears one of those rubies around her neck, after all. But the crowd on the ground draws her attention from the sky, and she can’t help but follow. It’s a bad idea, certainyly. If everyone jumped off a cliff, would you go too Lyanna? she thinks, her mother’s voice ringing in her head. Well yes, actually she would, but she has wings. It’s a terrible metaphor, but her mother used it anyway. Still, the point is the point.

Apparently even without wings she’d jump. Because she lands to find what the crowd has gathered around. A tiny little black horned ram with creepy, bright yellow eyes. ”Trick or treat?” it asks.

Oh.

She thinks of her siblings. Of course she does. How often had they played tricks on each other? And how often had they been very nice tricks? “Treat, please,” she says, figuring that even a bad treat is probably better than a good trick. Well…maybe.

watch how i soar.

lyanna

Lyanna chooses TREAT

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Mavuto Posts: 6
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 :: 6
Laine

Black creature with curved black horns and eerie yellow eyes? Mavuto may as well have been looking into a mirror. Once she'd learned to expect all manner of magic and Demons to be crawling about this accursed lend, the former Dorobian scout would not shrink from them. The disgusting sheep-thing sat upon his haunches and beckoned and Mavuto responded with a snarl. Quick sharp steps took her towards the thing and she placed herself in its path. The ivory quills in her face twitched and her limbs did an ungraceful dance, weaving her back and forth on front of the creature in a blatant invitation to attack. "T-trickkk" came her accented growl.

M A V U T O
sweat dripping down your chest
thinking ‘bout your tattooed knuckles
that girl is a p r o b l e m

Mavuto picks TRICK

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
Syrena
let the water take me
Why does she ever leave the beach? It’s safe there. Even the things that happen are wonderful things. She thinks of the seaweed that she earned in her little dive down into the ocean with Kisamoa. What a good task. Unlike everything else that has ever happened to her. Yet she keeps going when things pop up. Masochist. Is that the word? Because that must be what she’s become, putting herself in these situations that result in whothehellknowswhat with so many damn horses around.

Yet here she is, staring at this creepy little ram thing that stares out at them all with creepy yellow eyes. Is it that time of year? Well, actually, there are plenty of creepy creatures in this place. The time of year probably doesn’t matter.

The little ram beckons them all to come. It’s a sure sign she should just run. And then it asks “trick or treat?”. Oh, that question must seriously be a trick in and of itself. Yet, she stays. Idiot, she thinks, but greed and curiosity win out over common sense. “Trick,” she says, because hell, it was probably all a trick anyway. What difference did it really make?

"words"

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

Syrena choose TRICK

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine

To hold all the promise of blue-velvet dark and stars

Aisling joined the crowd as others picked either trick or treat and the mare's bright grey eyes narrowed. It definitely looked sinister, whatever it was, but there were three very important things that kept Aisling from getting turning tail and heading back for the Basin. First, her little lemony daughter (standing again by the explosives expert) was already asking for a trick (because of course, Larue would and Aisling loved her for it) and there wan't a cat's chance in hell the little mother would not keep a careful eye on that situation. Second, she was duty bound by her title to alert the Basin of anything out of the ordinary was going on in Helovia. Third, Aisling still had a terribly wistful streak of curiosity that not of her new found responsibility could sure her of. She stood on Larue's other side and lifted her chin at the ram. "I'll take a treat then."

Image Texture

Aisling picks TREAT
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova

Heavy on her feet, Neph stayed back toward the outskirts of the full moon gathering. She should of been heading back to the Throat, her due date creeping ever closer, but the caravan of equines had drawn her off her path. What she finds isn't what she expected, and the warrioress keeps a skeptical look on her face as she watched the impish creature and listened to the masses throw 'trick' or 'treat' towards it when it asked.

Any other day, she might have picked trick. Break up the monotony she seemed to have fallen into, give her a reason to fight or box something in the jaw with a good right hoof. Alas, she can't. It's not herself she has to think about, her swollen sides are, and the babes which rest within. A snort vibrated from her pierced nose as her neck raised to hold her head high.

She might've been feeling sorry for herself, but she's not about to let it show. "Treat."

Nephele chooses TREAT

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett
Please tag Neph in all replies!
Force & violence permitted with the exception of maiming & death

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

They moved, swiftly cutting through the darkness, trying to ignore how the red wood shimmered so alluringly and yet, so violently. A chill ran through Sacre as he and his two fox friends continued on their journey until they came across something, a patch of darkness blocking their way forward and it sat there—begging. Like a deer in headlights Sacre screeched to a halt, his wild blue eyes were wide with fright, the full moon shimmered above and some kind of ram creature lurked in the dark.

What did it want?

Two beady gazes watched from the fox-boy’s back, nervous and curious, the thing had yellow eyes and when it spoke they all jumped back in panic.

Trick or Treat?

Sacre swallowed, his voice was trembling, but he managed to spit out one word “trick” his voice cracked. He wasn't quite sure that was the right choice.

art credit

Sacre chooses trick.

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Castor Posts: 17
Absent Abyss
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 h (wfg) :: Three Seasons
Laine
[Image: untitled_1_by_lainey_lou-damwoax.png]

You know what the coolest thing about me is? No no, not that... No, the other coolest thing NO-UGHHHH FINE! We'll acknowledge that there are entirely too many cool and wondrous and amazing things about me for you to pick just one and I'll tell you: I am an incredibly honest and truthful person. Yes, see that, that's my little angel halo hanging right there above my head.

"Dude, you look hella creepy sitting like that, for real, you might want to stop. I'll take a treat tho, you tricky beastie" I say it pretty casual-like, strolling up (lookin fly). I drape a wing over @Vastra (like the little scamp hadn't been running me around like a crazy person trying not to loose track her) and give her a quick whisper "Yo, Vasa, don't look now but you definitely have spots."

Wait, shit, did I say treat? That's so lame why did I do that?! Because that Pretty girl from Dragon's Throat said treat and you were thinking about her, you numbskull What? HER?! WHY?! WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH ANYTHING?! I'M NOT NERVOUS-YOU'RE NERVOUS!!

I don't think I've heard her speak before though... Her voice is all soft and quiet and pretty...

And this, Ladies and Gents, is where I, Castor "the Coolest" Sunspearson internally smack myself and tell me to get a grip.
Castor
someday you'll blow us all away

image | coding

Castor picks TREAT

Also tagging @Kolr because of babycrush.
FLECTERE SI NEQUEO SUPEROS, ACHERONTA MOVEBO
if I cannot move heaven I will raise hell
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Castor in all posts ::

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
[[THIS ROUND ISN'T OVER! JUST ROLLING AS WE GO!]]

The demon giggled manically, enjoying the faces of his "victims" as he gave away his junk!

GRAASVOEL :: [Curse| Candy falls from his mane for 1 thread]
AITHNIEL :: [Curse | Can't see colours for 1 thread]
AMALRIK :: [Item: Vial of feathers | a vial of bird feathres on a string]
ELEANOR :: Custom Item Prize
TEMBOVU :: Small Item Prize
LUTHER :: [Curse | black smoke from his wings smells like rotting fruit for 1 thread]
AQUILA :: [Item: Vial of goo | a vial of green goo]
RIKYN :: Small Item Prize
ALBRECHT :: [Item: Dead leaf | A dead leaf on a string]
MAUJA :: [Curse | Expression is jovial and smiling for the entirety of 1 thread]
MAUDE :: [Curse | Speaks in a demonic voice for 1 thread]
DRAGOMIR :: [Item: Spider legs | vial of spider legs on a string]
KATUA :: [Curse | Hooves look like giant cow toes for 1 thread]
MORDECAI :: [Temp Magic | Can breathe smoke for 1 thread]
CHERNOBYL :: [Curse | croaks like a frog for 1 thread]
ALUNE :: [Item: Pumpkin vine | A piece of a pumpkin vine]
VERRO :: [Item: A rock | A rock on a string]
TYRATH :: Small Item Prize
TANGERE :: [Temp Magic | Heart is a compass to what she wants most for 1 thread]
YAEL :: [Temp Magic | Can turn invisible for 1 thread]
MACARIA :: Small Item Prize
LYANNA :: [Item: Two fangs | two large fangs on a string]
MAVUTO :: [Temp Magic | Can summon a rainstorm for 1 thread]
SYRENA :: [Temp Magic | Can summon a full moon apparition as a flash light for 1 thread]
AISLING :: Small Item Prize
NEPHELE :: Small Item Prize
SACRE :: [Curse | Has a belly ache from candy for 1 thread]
CASTOR :: [Item: Bat wing | A bat wing on a string]

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather

Lena the Songbird

The Songbird had always been wary, a bit apprehensive, of the Blood Falls. She’d been part of too many events ending with destruction, mayhem, and injustice to not glance around with unease. Her eyes surveyed the surroundings with a staunch, stalwart serenity, gazing over the looming crowd, the boisterous din, and the bright, starry-eyed wonder of various children. The moment seemed similar to the grand Giving Turtle that bestowed them with trinkets and delights during Frostfall. So she and Imogen slipped along, tentative, slow, staring at the tiny, horned ram settled upon his boulder: offering them a choice. A trick or a treat? The ivory kitsune waving her tails at her feet chirped, appearing completely at ease with the entire scenario, and Lena could only arch a brow for a moment, baffled and bewildered, before presenting her own mellifluous voice into the crowd. “Treat, please. Thank you.” She bobbed her head politely, still regal and refined, despite the nerves humming through her veins.

[Lena picks treat!]

Image Credits

Erebos Posts: 474
Aurora Basin General atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 75.5 | Buff: DANCE
Orsino :: Plain Kitsune :: Dark Illusions & Enyo :: Common Griffon :: Draining Clutch Heather

Erebos was always drawn towards chaos, melee, and mayhem – so it was no surprise that when Orsino alerted him to a gathering, surrounding some horned ram granting gifts, the avaricious boy, with his greedy schemes, with his ebullient attitude, sauntered amidst the throng. He watched, eyes wide, grin perhaps even wider, as some were obliged pieces and tassels of various things, the ability to alter, change, or be enthralled with something else – and he couldn’t leave it alone. The chance, the opportunity, to be given something, bestowed, anointed, or consecrated with some bit or bob, was amusing and diverting to a youth who’d always scraped and stumbled along on his journeys and quests. He meandered his way through the crowd, smile in place, gaze twinkling in its zealous, devilish way – a spark of mischief emblazoned and unraveled through his features. “A trick, please!” The youth shouted, eager, fervent, ready for a taste of bedlam curled and coiled along his edges.

[Erebos would like a trick! ;D]
Erebos
clever got me this far - - then tricky got me in

image || table

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
I'm like a prayer you whisper from your window to the world

Gatherings were all the rage this season. Erthë couldn't say she objected, it was eventful and interesting and kept her blood churning. Even better, with everything that was going on her own problems seemed smaller and far more trivial, and this suited her perfectly.

Intrigue brought her in where the crowd had brought her to pause along her way, the curious black sheep bringing her as much fright as delight - which perhaps was the purpose. Though perhaps somewhat tardy in her arrival, she caught the gist of the game - ah, games, you had to love the sense of mischief the spirits of Helovia possessed - and didn't have to think long before she called out her own choice.

"Play a TRICK on me!" It was sure to be more fun, treats she had a plenty, any more and she would soon be rendered unable to walk beneath the weight of it all.

----------------

WC: 154
Lines by Darya87

Erthë wants a TRICK! :D

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Having Dragomir come to get me before venturing off to explore came as a bit of a surprise to me, but I didn't say no. I enjoyed the time that I spent with him, so I willingly agreed to go to the Blood Falls. I hadn't been there in some time and I wondered if there were any remnants of the Rift God battle that had happened there or if it had all been washed away with time. Seeing so many others there came as a bit of a shock and I looked to Dragomir, wondering if he knew something was going on that I didn't, but he seemed just as surprised by the crowd as I did.

Tricks or treats? What was that?

"I guess." I answered when Drago said that it could be fun. I was a little wary at first, but then I thought that it couldn't be much different than the turtle that had passed out goodies had been. Dragomir spoke up first, saying that he wanted a treat and others spoke up as well, but I stayed quiet and watched what happened around me.

The vial of spider legs that Dragomir got made my head tilt and I wondered what use it could be. Some others got equally as strange items while others had strange things happen to them. Treat definitely seemed the better option, so I spoke up. "Treat."

"."

Mother, make me
Make me a big tall tree
So I can shed my leaves and let it blow through me

Jiji chooses TREAT! :D

aud pixel!

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Mysterious things came in all shapes and sizes. Literally, anything. So when wandering upon a creature calling for trick or treat, Elsa and Edgar were barely phased. The two looked among the others, deciding it would be best to ask for a treat rather than a trick. Asking for punishment was a path Elsa was not quite fond of- maybe it suited others but to her she was readily avoiding that. Others called out there answers, and Elsa too, decided she'd better just join in for the hell of it. "Treat." She responded quietly, eager and afraid all at the same time.

"talk" 
image credits

Elsa chooses TREATTTT.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

TRICK.

NO.

TRIIIICK.

NO.

TRICK.

STOP IT.

Chico wouldn’t stop; he was in rare form and he was smokin’ with it. He jumped up and down on my back, zpsnick!ing into alternating forms as he did, cuz the thing in the forest was ugly as hell and he was excited by its presence.

There was also a part of him that was being a douche to get back at me for doing the…things I did. Which I guess I couldn’t complain but whatever, that didn’t mean it was smart to go with tricky shit. We were both grown-ass adults and knew that it wasn’t a good idea to tempt fate with a flip of the bird. It was gonna fuck us over one way or another; why bait it? Besides, it wasn’t as if it’d hurt if we asked for a treat. What the fuck, right?

So I stepped up (with Cheek jumpin’ up and down like a mad-man, screaming TREAT in my earhead) and the thing asked me Trick or Treat? and I answered with a proud,

Trick—no,SHIT--“

But my ballot was cast and Chico was triumphant and he changed into his weird lion body and roared his satisfaction with a YAS BITCH ringing in my ear.

He was drunk too, by the way.

talk

Roses are Red
True Love is Rare
Booty Booty Booty Booty
Rockin' Errywhere

Roskuld accidentally chooses TRICK

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Mercutio Posts: 12
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Laine

M E R C U T I O

It had been a good idea,  Mercutio decided, to take some time on his own after his day with Cera. For the first time in a long time he'd had fun but the strength of his own reaction had scared him. That the golden painted stallion had been able to extract a promise from him that Mercutio would visit the Dragon's Throat and that was strange enough, but the vagabond had far to strong an urge to keep that promise, and soon.

Take some time, he told himself, see other things, meet other people, and it'll all go back to normal. Normal being a solitary wandering, hopping from distraction to distraction. The Blood-colored wood was interesting enough, and Mercutio let himself get lost in it for a time.

He came across the gathering presided over by the yellow-eyed ram and  approached with a pleasant curiosity. He watched as others picked there tricks and treats, strange things and chuckled. A game of chance? Well, at least it passed the time. A charming grin upon his bearded face he stepped forward, "A trick for me, if you please."

Yea, 'spite of show and shallow wit, and sentimental drool,
I know myself a hypocrite, a coward, and a fool.

Image Credit

Mercutio picks TRICK

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She had followed behind the crowd patiently, wondering what exactly was happening on this dreary night. A voice very cheerful and clever could be heard upon the breeze, and Myrrine couldn't help but find it to be awfully curious. With her wings delicately fluttering as he followed in the path the others had made, she soon began to mingle in with the forming crowd. People were excited, looking at each other expectantly and full of life, shouting out the random choices of trick or treat.

Trick. Or treat. These were her two options. She wasn't certain if she was going to pick let alone what she wanted to. It was all a blur before her of the chatting and laughing and merriment before her. She didn't know if really fit in with everyone anymore. She was now a lone wolf, standing at the outskirts as those who seemed to be more whole than she would decide exactly what they were going to do. It took some courage, but with little time she was regaining her composure, timidly approaching the one who spoke and responded in her own, concise manner,"If you'd be so kind, I would love to pick treat please." She didn't know if she had been hushed or clear, but the decision had been made and she didn't feel like repeating herself, even if it meant not getting something.

"Speak"

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

Myrrine picks TREAT
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Aleta Posts: 31
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 1 year (FF)
ChaoticMelodies

A girl is afraid. The strange ram-thing of shadows sits alone, grinning at passersby, offering its wares to the unsuspecting. The day is bright (too bright, in fact) and vibrant in a way that it can only be in the autumn, as the days grow shorter and the nights grow longer and that unique, chilly bite enters the air. A girl is over-sensitive, always has been, and even the saturated colors seem to send electric sensations through nerve endings into the brain. A pounding headache has a tremulous scowl appearing to combat the trepidation leaking into a girl's vasculature.

The approach is tentative. Some have come and gone away unscathed; others have walked away with various ailments. But a girl is nothing if not brave (or so a girl tells herself), and so dark hooves make a soft beat to the shadow-creature's side. "A treat, please?"

"Talk."
Aleta

Aleta will take a treat!
[Image: aletapixel_by_abbie1234-d9wm82t.gif]
pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Aleta in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Aleta? Visit her plot page here!

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The oceanic pair haven’t strayed far from the crowd that has meandered all over Helovia. Although there is a dreadful black pit of suspicion and dread still weighing heavily in her stomach (screaming at her to run, to flee, to save her fragile heart from the potential devastation), Tiamat does not ponder on the voice of her fears. If nothing else, then she could never forgive herself if she were to heed her own selfish insecurities—abandoning the good people of Helovia to burn in hate and bloodshed. If nothing else, she must be there for them.

It is this sense of duty that initially propels the young Mender through the ruby shadows of this forest, although as the scene begins to unfold before her, there is a bright spark of curiosity that lights her eyes. “What is this?” She murmurs, half to herself and half questioning the young whale that floats at her shoulder. Both pairs of eyes rest on the ghostly, strange ram-like creature that has perched itself on a rock, beckoning to all of them and offering a prize. “Oh how generous of you, Sir!” Tiamat smiles, too naive to catch the ram’s seemingly sinister aura, continuing with bliss in her heart: “I’l have a treat, please.”

Tia chooses a TREAT! c:
“Speech.”
we run like a river runs to the sea
image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.