the Rift

[MINI SWP] Trick R Treat || round 1

Farah Posts: 13
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17hh :: Yearling (Ages in Orangemoon)
Emily

I have run and coughed my way all the way here, following the smell of one of the only familiar faces I know. The golden marked dark mare was standing with a stallion I had never seen before. I hang back, my little frame trembling slightly. There's so many others around... I've never seen this many others before. Some have just horns, others have just wings, and even still others have nothing at all!

It's only then I see the golden yellow eyes and hear everyone calling out for either a trick or a treat... Everything Mommy taught me, screams to say treat... But, instead I find my voice calling out. "TRICK!" Why I don't know. I just hope it won't hurt me.

"Talking"

Farah

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
The filly danced her way through the gathering, remembering the place faintly from her birth; her oceanic gaze sweeping the faces until she stopped on the beast in the middle. He asked if they chose a trick or a treat, and it took a few moments for Kiada to decide exactly what she wanted to do. As she pondered, her eyes never left the beast as the voices around her called out which they'd rather have - and soon, Khairi was urging her for a bit of fun with the creature. Of course, what fun would a treat be when you could have a trick? Inevitably the answer was clear for the child and she stood to proudly proclaim her answer. “Trick.” She answered with a smirk along her faint pink splattered lips.

"Talk?"
kiada
"I play with the fire of my own truth,
I will burn for the things I love."

~
image || coding

Kiada chooses Trick!

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Patrick Posts: 31
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.0 (wfg) :: 6 months
LovellaTorendo
Being born in Helovia as the colt was, encountering strange creatures and finding them to be friendly, or at least not deadly, in the end is rather common place. Even wolves, of the sort that instinct insists should be run from, are not always what one would expect. So the fact that seeing this demon beast lurking in the shadows appears to cause him very little concern should come as no surprise. It perhaps helps that so many have approached before him, including most of his family, and come back out alive.

After watching for a short time he too approaches and chooses to use the voice that he employes so rarely, though it is not as rusty as his sister's.

"Trick, fun?"

He waits then, ever the patient boy...

OOC note: Patrick chooses TRICK

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
She is like a shadow in the mist as she approaches with only the slightest curiosity. As soon as she had heard the commotion she had begun to move her massive bulk, knowing full well that her child was most likely going to be in the mix faster than she could say 'Carl'. Speaking of Carl, he wasn't pleased to be surrounded by so many others. He snorted his distaste and looked up to December with annoyance, flattening his ears and ready to spit in her general direction. He was hushed by her stern tone, steel eyes alight with warning as she then scanned the surrounding area for her yearling child. Swishing her ragged tail lazily, she wondered if Miykael would have followed in search of their child as well.

He had been content with keeping to himself lately, and she honestly couldn't blame him. Her love would never waver from him or his decisions. A glimpse of chestnut and white caught her attention, and without thinking she lumbered in the direction it went. Ears pricked and nostrils flaring in an attempt to find Merialeth's scent, she again came up with nothing. She would need to continue her search. She was however stopped by the beast everyone was talking to, her attention drawn to the gifts and curses he was giving out to those before him. She blankly stared, studying him intently before coming forward in her stoic manner,"If you can actually come up with one, I will take a trick please." She was never one to believe in the hocus pocus of it all, and even though magic reigned in this land; she saw it more as what the mind could do with willpower, not actually something that was... gifted? It was all the power of the mind in her opinion, and she believed that this little creature didn't have much of one.

December chooses TRICK while also being a snark.

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
[[LAST CHANCE TO ENTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY]]

The demon writhed with pure joy, handing out trick after treat...

LENA :: [Item: purple stone| A small purple stone]
EREBOS :: [Curse | When he walks on water, giant puffs of smelly swamp gas is released for 1 thread]
ERTHE :: [Temp Magic | Coat glistens as if covered in frost for 1 thread]
RANJIRI :: [Item: Golden Leaf | A golden leaf on a string]
ELSA :: [Item: feather | a pale white feather on a string]
ROSKULD :: [Temp Magic | Time-marking glows and pulses with harmless electricity for 1 thread]
MERCUTIO :: [Curse | Burps repeatedly when he tries to talk for 1 thread]
MYRRINE :: Small Item Prize
ALETA :: Small Item Prize
TIAMAT :: [Item: Broken seashells | Broken seashells in a vial]
SABRE :: [Temp Magic | Red markings on his face ooze as if made of real blood for 1 thread]
PERSEPHONE :: [Item: Dried flower | A dried flower on a string]
SJAL :: [Temp Magic | White markings on her back shift around like falling snow for 1 thread]
SOHALIA :: [Item: Red Clay | Red clay in a jar]
ROHAN :: Custom Item
VINATI :: [Item: Rotten turnip | A piece of rotten turnip]
XOLANI :: Custom Item
VESPER :: Custom Item
TSAVO :: [Curse | Leonine tail sticks straight out and can't be moved for 1 thread]
NAJYA :: [Item: Dirty hair | Dirty strads of hair in a braid]
IONA :: [Item: Snot | Vial filled with snot]
ENNA :: [Item: Dead butterfly | A dead butterfly in a vial]
CALDER :: Custom Item
RAEDEN :: [Item: Goat hoot | Goat hoof on a string]
ZUBARI :: [Curse | Spots look like pimples for 1 thread]
ASAVVI :: [Water | Yellowish water in a vial]
AMPERE :: [Curse | Electrical markings give off the smell of burning hair for 1 thread]
ISKRA :: [Item: Boogers | a vial of boogers]
VITANI :: [Item : Dragonfly wings | Dragonfly wings on a string]
SANSA :: Small Item Prize
FARAH :: [Curse | Voice sounds like she's inhaled helium for 1 thread]
KIADA :: [Temp Magic: Her passive magic covers her entire body for 1 thread]
PATRICK :: [Temp Magic: Can move extra fast for 1 thread]
DECEMBER :: [Curse | Speaks in jibberish for 1 thread]

Ausar Posts: 9
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.0 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Audi
ausar
So far this land struck Ausar as a giant bunch of weird all stuffed into too-close quarters. First a mare with the ability to look about three times her size, then a sad sap looking for even sadder stories (that had been fun), and that thing so many had been conned into following into the sea...

He thought he'd get out, stretch his legs a little and just be alone. That was, however, apparently not in the cards for the beast. He bumped into yet another seemingly random gathering, fathomless yellow eyes sweeping those already here. They rattled off, like clockwork, one of two words. Brow furrowing, the black stallion spoke to no one in particular. "This sounds like yet another trap. How is it that no one ever learns? At least with a trick you know what you're getting."

----------------------------
Ausar is skeptical and thinks a treat would be stupid. He chooses TRICK.
the world is my trigger
and i'm here to fuckin' pull it

lines | coloring & coding
Please only tag in opening posts.
Contact/Force/Magic always permitted provided you're not killing or irreparably damaging him!

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
[quote='Megaera' pid='139784' dateline='1428795647']

her fight and fury is fiery
oh but she loves
like sleep to the freezing

Going places, doing thing... neither held a particular interest to Megaera at the present moment. All she had the energy for was the constant struggle to keep her head on straight. How could she go back to the life she had led when it was so unreachable now? The only life in her grasp seemed a pale imitation, but the former sultana had to believe she could build i t up again. She could ear Cera's forgiveness, could serve her God and her herd and hope to one day be worthy of them. Could she ever repay Ampere? She would try, but not just yet. She followed close behind her two young children, and with attention so focused on them did not see the passing shadow of the one she had lost. "Treat." she muttered, disinterested.

Megaera picks TREAT
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
Distractions went far when it came to Darwin and Antaa. If they got sidetracked, it often resulted in many different adventures along the way. Of course, Antaa never minded the idea, but Darwin would easily grow annoyed if the task hadn’t quite interested him. The bird had quite the imagination, and so when it came to a strange feeling in the air in order to appease the fiery phoenix, he abided her words by following her to the gathering. The creature he saw was a bit strange, and he looked on skeptically for mere moments until he found Elsa among the crowd. He made his way to her side, offering her a genuine grin before looking ahead to the creature as other’s said whether or not they wanted a trick or a treat. “Hmm. I’d like a treat.” He noted, turning his gaze to Elsa for a moment with another soft smile.

"Talk."
Darwin
Got so much to lose, got so much to prove
God, don’t let me lose my mind.

image | coding

Darwin chooses TREAT!

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

Of course, following her children was something that Rexanna had been working on getting used to. So when she saw her daughter take off on a path that Tembovu had, she wasn’t sure if the child would deviate from said path. So in an effort not to lose her remaining child, she kept a distance but continued to follow the tiny flaming filly. Marembo ran ahead of her, leading her to where Kiada had ran off too, and quickly it hadn’t taken long for her to arrive during yet another gathering. She made her way into the crowd, standing beside Tembovu with a soft smile. Her oceanic eyes drifting away from Kiada’s small frame to the menacing creature in front of her. “A treat, if you would!” Her voice was gentle, calm as she kept her gaze from leaving the creature and her child.
"Talk."

Rexanna chooses TREAT!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark

S  U  N  J  A  T  A

The meeting with his sister had made the blue bird a bit more relaxed and careless as he traversed the earth on his hooves this time around. Typically, Sunjata liked to stay in the sky, away from many different kinds of threats, able to view the world from below. This was different, something had caused a stir in his chest that wanted him to stay along the earth – and as he began to wander into a world made up of what appeared to be blood it was simple that he was slightly uneasy. As he stepped toward the gathering, he strayed toward the outskirts – only viewing the creature that questioned them from when others moved out of the way. Simply, his attention was glued to the beast as a smirk crossed his dark lips. “Trick.” He called to the beast.

"Talk"

We slipped into midnight
like the death of the sun.
img credits

Sunjata chooses TRICK!

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark

While the first encounter with the sea creature others called Kis she was feeling a bit rejuvenated. The scarred Glazier walked with a bit more pep in her step, reminiscing the strange orb that seemed to burst as it reached her chest, feeling the sharp gaze of the sea creature on her as the orb drifted toward her. Since then, when she felt a drag on her much like she had during that event, she gravitated toward it. The group was rather large, full of many different creatures and only a few seemed familiar to her as she stepped in. Immediately, her gaze found the creature in the center, and the scarred mare offered him a small smile as her glassy pale gaze surveyed him. “Treat please.

Art by Neverrmind @ DA

Glasgow chooses TREAT!

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

Aelfwine

The doe travelled, following her niece toward whatever place she desired. It wasn’t often that Maude disappeared, but when she did the dappled mare knew something was happening. And so, she kept her distance. Her cloven hooves traversing the earth effectively following the pale princess as well as making sure she wasn’t entirely seen. Extra precautions, of course! And so, when she followed Maude into a blood red forest, she immediately grew somewhat worried. Her brows furrowed among her pale monochromatic head as she tiptoed into the gathering. Maude, of course had already announced what she wanted from the strange looking creature sitting happily in wait. And so, she made her way through and stood directly behind the child, raising her heavy crowned head to the beast with a bit of caution. “Treat.

Roses hang like paintings of you
Oh, How beautiful you are

Pattern Credits || Pattern Credits || Image Credits

Aelfwine would like a TREAT!

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie

Naerys was out wandering again, as usual. This time she traveled east to one of the newer additions to Helovia - the dark and bloody forest. The moon this night is full - pale and round against the dark, starry sky - and the chill in the air lends to the slightly spooky feel of the evening. Of course, none of it deters Naerys. She's faced beasts before and other less than pleasant things so when she saw the strange creature perched atop a stone, she approached with a slightly confident air. She pauses not far from the strangely small creature with its eerie yellow eyes and foul laughter. Her teal gaze peers at the black, ram-horned creature seemingly made of darkness. Is it a devil? Would it really do any real harm?

Trick or treat - the creature poses the question with ease and though Naerys should take more time to mull it over, she is oddly quick to respond. "A treat, of course." she replies with a small smile and a glint of curiosity in her eyes.

N A E R Y S

image credit

Naerys chooses TREAT!

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Bellanaris Posts: 16
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 16.1hh :: 1 :: Tallsun
Elgar'nan :: Fennec Fox :: None Rottie

She couldn't fly yet but she'd found it relatively easy to follow a key-holder out and across the magical 'bridge'. It was interesting, really, to be carried across the gap between the Throat and the mainland on wings of fire but she's watched others about a million times and knew she didn't need to be afraid. Her journey north, however, was a rather long one considering her size, lack of ability to fly, and her irritating inability to run without her joints swelling and becoming painful. At some point, though she finds herself in a strangely red forest with an oddly dark sky. The whole place practically glows red but the surrounding territory doesn't hold her interest for very long. In fact, she soon stumbles on the growing crowd of horses - some with wings, some with horns, some with nothing extra at all, and some with both - like herself. The crowd itself isn't what draws her in. Instead, what draws her in is the very thing that everyone else seemed so intent and focused on. The pale filly, with her wings clamped tight slips through the crowd to get a better look.

But what she sees causes the young one to pause. The creature at the center of the group is a strange creature of black and shadows with curved horns and... glowing yellow eyes. Its' eyes repulse her, make her cringe but when her earthy gaze glances at the others surrounding her, she finds that none seemed particularly bothered by it. Instead, they dutifully answered the question it posed: trick or treat. Bella lowers her gaze to the ground in front of her small brown hooves for several moments and soon found herself contemplating how to answer the creature. A trick didn't sound like any fun at all, and frankly she isn't certain that he won't try to eat her or something else particularly nasty but then, could she trust a treat from something that looked and sounded so vile? Reluctantly the filly answers with the softest of tones - her sweet voice barely above a whisper. "I'd like a treat..." All the while she attempts to unobtrusively sneak peeks at the strange, yellow-eyed creature - uncertain of whether she'd be roasted in hell-fire where she stands.

BELLANARIS
Image by Brit

Bellanaris chooses TREAT!

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: tilnenfanir_by_neverrmind-dalndcz.png]
Tilney had been young when he lat visited the falls. Unburdened by parenthood and commitment to his position on the council of his herd. Clean of guilt he had been also. Perhaps returning to this place and remembering how simple his existence had been when he spoke with his friend Rexanna by the blood red pool and she told him of her heartache and Calstron.
Perhaps that was the only scary part of halloween for Tilney; looking back instead of forwards and wishing he could tell himself it gets worse.

Approaching a gathering, Tilneys gaze barely missed his young one. If he caught her away from home and here of all places she was in big big trouble, so lucky for her his eyes were drawn elsewhere - to that of a sabatic looking ram.
would you rather a trick or a treat?
Tilney preferred treats of course, he did not like tricks or gimicks from strangers.
"Treat" he answered the ram.

Tilbert chooses treat! PLUS SORRY EVANGELINE I THINK I TAGGED U LOL YOUR TAG WAS IN MY TABLE AND I DIDNT SEE

♥︎

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

Vampires were known to like blood were they not? And were they not among ghouls and ghosts, apparently undead and searching for souls? Why on earth would Toulouse need any excuse to miss such an occasion.
Flocking to the Blood Falls was not an option, it was simply a must. Toulouse as an antisocial creature generally, but he had grown tired of his own company and simply had to socialise. What a better way that to follow those making the trek from the Edge to the bloody waterfall and join in the fun?

The demonic ram peering at those gathered unsettled the lion man somewhat but not enough to discourage him from answering him.
"treat" was his reply.

lunarblues

lou chooses treat!
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Caine Posts: 3
Outcast
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 1.5 years :: Orangemoon
Rottie
Frankly, he didn't know exactly how he'd gotten here but he didn't really have the chance to dwell on it. The crowd in this strange and bloody land was massive. There are more bodies than he's ever seen before and his social skills are heavily lacking from the early disappearance of his entire family. The boy backpedals, only to feel his rump bump against the rough bark of one of the tree trunks. His breath comes in fast bursts and panic squeezes his narrow, boyish chest. The boy's mismatched eyes are wide as he stares at the crowd, stuck as he is - glued to the spot with his butt against a tree.

But he quickly realizes that none had noticed him. In fact, they were all looking at something. Soon, the boy inches cautiously forward - slipping carefully between the bodies until the freakish creature comes into view. The glowing yellow eyes draw him in and soon the crowd seems to disappear. The creatures question hangs in the frosty air for several moments before the boy dares to speak. "Trick." the boy replies, almost daring the strange being to do his worst.

(Caine chooses TRICK!)

LIGHT THE FUSE AND BURN IT UP

[Image: e0QLuJv.png]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag caine in replies **
pixel by darkshadow
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable

Whats this? The bloodied water was surrounded completely by bodies, and well, there sure had been a lot of gatherings as of late... Would it be possible another creature like Kisamoa was appearing?! Oh I just couldn't stop my young curiosity. Moving my wings as close to my body as possible I darted downwards towards the gathering, only at the last moment flinging my wings open to slow and land at the trot. My ears pricked forward to look at the demon who was bestowing some sort of gifts... some wonderful, others curses, and well... a few where just plain weird. Oh this looked like so much fun! I just had to participate, and hope something wouldn't go wrong. I didn't look around much, but I did catch the pristine white of the young mare I had seen everywhere lately, whom I had followed beneath the waves, and that pretty filly I had stood next to... Eleanor? I think that's what she had stuttered out.

But I tried to pay little attention and sauntered closer to pick a trick or a treat... "I pick treat sir!"
"Talk."

Kvasir
mama, just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger, now he's dead
mama, life had just begun
but now i've gone and thrown it all away
mama, ooo
didn't mean to make you cry

Notes: Kvasir picks treat!
[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=monospace]
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

We move as one, Arwen and I. Something tugged at both our hearts, and we went with the feeling. In the moment, it doesn't matter if I am an Earth Medic or that I need to be there for my herd at all times. Surely being a Medic doesn't mean I am kept to the herdland at all times does it?

Our travels take us north, and it doesn't take long to see why. A gathering of Helovia, all races and herds seemed to be mingled. My eyes seek out anyone familiar. The first I see, is the Mountain that Knows, one of my Czarinas. I move along, taking up a place back behind her. As I gather what is going on, my own voice joins the others calling out for either a trick or a treat. I don't think a trick will be very fun, so instead. "Treat"

"Talk"

Brendan choose TREAT

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The demon cackled with delight as he handed out unpleasant surprises, scowling only slightly when a particular boon or magic swirled around these unsuspecting Helovians. His large, glowing yellow eyes blinked as no more appeared to claim their tricks or treats, and the shadows began to grow thick around him.

"Enjoy my presents!" His voice came in a rush of darkly amused smoke, "Or not," this sound was more ominous, as the shadows began to spread out from him in long fingers. He would take back with him whatever tricks and treats those ungrateful Helovians left behind.

And then, in a plume of ash and flash of glowing yellow eyes, the demon was gone.

POST IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS TO 'LEAVE' YOUR ITEMS. OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR RECORDS!
(This applies only to IC items, not to OOC prizes.)

AUSAR :: [Temp Magic | Harmless yellow lightning crackles between horns/spikes for 1 thread.]
MEGAERA :: [Item: Wool | Chunk of black wool.]
DARWIN :: [Item: Claw | Brittle claw on string.]
REXANNA :: Custom Item
SUNJATA :: [Temp Magic | Feathers glow in moonlight for 1 thread.]
GLASGOW :: [Item: String | Strand of hopelessly knotted string.]
AELFWINE :: Custom Item
NAERYS :: [Item: Bone | Small sesamoid bone.]
BELLANARIS :: [Item: Vertebra | Tail vertebra from lizard.]
TILNEY :: [Item: Toad Skin | Desiccated toad skin in vial.]
TOULOUSE :: [Item: Squirrel tail | Squirrel tail on string.]
CAINE :: [Curse | Bitter, blue goop drips from blue markings for 1 thread.]
KVASIR :: [Item: Rotten Egg | Whole, rotten egg. Careful not to break it...]