the Rift

[OPEN] oh, the weather outside is frightful

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I had left early to come here. A favorite place of mine, since childhood. It looked quiet different in the winter than it did any other time of year, but somehow it still brought me peace of mind. It had been a lovely day, and I had spent it upon the summit, rummaging through the snow. Oh but then of course the weather just had to take a turn for the worst. As it would do. Sometimes I wondered why it had to throw such a tantrum and ruin gorgeous days like it did.

The wind had begun to pick up, and the snow had began falling heavily. Quickly I sought out shelter in the tree's nearby, Head down low and ears pinned back to prevent any wayward snow from falling in. I closed my eyes and settled down for the wait for it to be over.I could go wandering about, but that happened to be a dreadful idea if you wanted to get lost and freeze to death, or fall off the summit.

And so I remained that way for some time. My thoughts wandering from random places, thinking of the cold of my birth place, or where my father was at. I steered clear of Vidar though. But not of Kvasir. I had yet to see him. I wondered if he was safe, if he had found Rhoa. Was he in the dragons throat with his father? Is that why I hadn't seen hide nor hair of the boy?

My eyes lifted at the faint sound of a voice, and my eyes landed on an ocean mare, with a whale clutched to her chest. My head lifted quickly, and ears went forward as I whinnied at her. "Hello! Would you like to wait the blizzard out with me? We can help provide each other warmth." A smile lifted my features. I didn't know this mare, but man was it cold. I could use the company today.

"talk talk talk talk "
@Tiamat
Sorry this is crap

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Tiamat - 11-11-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Glacia - 11-15-2016, 01:27 PM