the Rift

[OPEN] wax and wire [Patrol]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SAILOR

A group had wandered into 'his' western domain; it wasn't often the parseltongue recieved visitors. Again Toulouse had spent the morning absorbing what might be the remants of a sun just beyond the clouds - right up until the sound of an accented voice arroused him at least. The man who disturbed his meditation was a vibrantly coloured pegasus who spoke with the accent of the Korofi, one all too familiar to Toulouse who had formerly lived in Dorobo. Or had he?
Slinking from his place behind the rotunda, Toulouse pinned his glass-like eyes in the intruder. He had no clue where this man was from, though his sand-caked hooves might indicate the Dragons Throat. It was a hit and miss deduction as the fellow might well belong to no nation and wander as a vagabond but even if he did wander the stands he had still come a long way.

Glancing from his hooves up to the stallions own pair of blue eyes, Toulouse gave a bladed grin; one that was the same as every other he had ever given - a carbon copy, and his eyes never smiled when his mouth did.

While he was quite annoyed at the troup for disrupting his meditation, there was another kind of basking to be done, for there was information to be gained, knowledge and rumours to be passed from mouthto mouth with every meeting. There was no way he could of hesitated to greet the travellers.  

"You have travelled far"
the creature uttered, standing before the pegasus with his crownless poll held high.
"what brings you to the west?"

RICH MAN POOR MAN BEGGAR MAN THIEF

x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread