the Rift

[OPEN] Something New [LEAD]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She was relieved to her someone's approach, but it quickly turned to minor worry as he didn't intend on slowing down any time soon. Perhaps he thought that she wanted to attack? Oh dear. That wouldn't do at all. Swallowing hard she watched as he finally came to a halt, looking poised for battle and ready to rip her little butterfly wings to shred. The thought made her suddenly very nauseous. Swallowing hard to she listened to his baritone his eyes inquisitive and lingering slightly longer on her delicate wings than anything else, causing her to momentarily smile. Even the wary always had a sense of curiosity. Taking a deep breath she dipped her head politely, offering the warmest smile she could muster,"Please apologize for my intrusion Sir. My name is Myrrine, and I was actually interested in well... possibly offering my medical expertise in exchange for a place to stay?" Gosh she hoped that hadn't come off as too forward. Looking around them, before returning to him as he introduced himself, she couldn't help but smile wider.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Sir Volterra, I certainly hope I didn't upset you too much with my arrival," she offered in response, bravely taking a step forward in order to offer her muzzle to his in friendly greeting. Should he accept her advances she would smile, before pulling back and letting her wings flutter beautiful upon her spotted back. After a pause, one that hopefully wasn't too awkward for either of them, she spoke again fluently in that polite banter she was so finely trained in,"I unfortunately don't have healing magic, but my mother taught me many things about herbs and what they're used for, so in a pinch I can easily assist in tending to others." She took a moment to let this sinking in, hoping that this was enticing enough for her to possibly be accepted entrance. She didn't know exactly what the Throat needed regarding roles, but she was willing to do anything.

"Oh!" she spoke suddenly, as if she had forgotten to turn the oven off back at home, before looking to him nervously and trying to ignore the heat rising to her speckled cheeks,"I um, also do have a child. I'm still talking to her about whether she would prefer to remain where she is or come with me, but there is the possibility of her coming her as well. I-If there is anything else I need to do in order to ensure her stay I will happily oblige, we just need a safe place to sleep at night." She stopped there, realizing she was rather rambling, and she looked down while her hoof shyly scuffed the sands beneath them. She must look like an idiotic child, one who never put their toys away in the right place and couldn't keep the buttons on her shirt aligned properly.

She coughed, finally looking up into those deep, intimidating crimson eyes before coughing awkwardly and finally continuing,"I-I certainly hope my rambling hasn't scared you off already. I do have an awful habit of going on and on after all." Soon she was giggling lightly, trying to shed the nervous energy that was radiating off her form in waves. She was trying, trying so hard to come off as normal and like nothing was wrong, but yet she couldn't help but want, no, need to be accepted here, to be welcomed, because if she couldn't gain the approval of even a herd, than what was she worth after all of that? Nothing, absolutely nothing. That thought by itself caused her to nearly break down then and there.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Volterra
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Something New [LEAD] - by Myrrine - 11-25-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Volterra - 11-27-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Volterra - 11-28-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Something New [LEAD] - by Myrrine - 11-28-2016, 10:42 PM