the Rift

[OPEN] earth and ice

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Wretched? Frost's gaze flicked backwards, her startled and curious glance roaming over the gray. Had the mottled maiden accidentally tried to uncover something that he wanted to stay buried? She stayed smiling, however, for she found it easier to play that facade than to decipher how she was feeling about him.

She was happy to share her knowledge with him, though. She withheld certain details about the Falls, ones that would make her explanation too lengthy, events that many had long since forgotten (she hadn't forgotten; she remembered still the dark figure of her Empress and the way she purred the word Foothills). Frost didn't expect him to sound so positive after he received her words. She glanced back again, though this time a bit more jovially, smiling and nodding in agreement.

His next words caused the maiden to laugh, for he seemed to doubt the existence of the Gods she pledged her life to. "I don't need faith, I've met the Gods," she stated casually, "it's alright, Cassius. When we return to the Basin, come to cave at nightfall, I'll introduce you," she added, looking back at him with a wink. She couldn't be the Haruspex forever, and she planned to prepare her Disciple for the role to the best of her abilities.

Frost welcomed lighter tones and the laughs that ensued over her companion and his origins. She tried to keep up the lighthearted mood, laughs shaking her ribcage at his response to her tease. She didn't need to worry about his response, though, for it was cut short by the approach of a stranger.

Her bodice was dark, though colors shifted up her legs, catching in the light in a way she found peculiar until she realized the mare was covered in scales. Frost smiled at the equine, listening quietly to her emotionless chimes. Her emeralds flicked to her gray companion, impressed by the respectful dip of his diadem and his lyrics that followed. He soon fell silent, his gaze settling on her expectantly.

Frost nodded her approval to Cassius before she switched her attention to Syrena. "My name Frost Fyre; you may call me Frost. We seek the sagacity of your Wise One," The Haruspex stated neutrally with a swish of her leonine tail.

@Syrena <3

"Talk talk talk"

drawing by the wonderful aeolle, table by the amazing time
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
earth and ice - by Frost Fyre - 12-18-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: earth and ice - by Cassius - 12-18-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: earth and ice - by Frost Fyre - 12-19-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: earth and ice - by Syrena - 12-20-2016, 10:22 AM
RE: earth and ice - by Cassius - 12-22-2016, 06:17 AM
RE: earth and ice - by Frost Fyre - 12-22-2016, 03:51 PM