the Rift

[OPEN] Breathe

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

Chico was screaming at me through our bond but I’d already seen her; she was small, but her pale coat stood out so starkly against the night’s darkness that she was basically a beacon for anything with two eyes stalking about the night.

Chico beat me there--well. Someone beat both of us there, which we hated instantly, even if the horse was part of our herd. The way the stranger skulked about in the shadows didn’t do much to dispel the awful ideas forming behind our eyes--like, goddamn, why the hell did she have to wander so far away from home, all the way up here, in the middle of the damn night? Someone wasn’t doing their job, patrolling an island for Pete’s sake.

Of Chico’s visible forms, only one of them was cuddly enough to approach a young girl without raising the alarm. (Not like I think she’s a punk on sight, but y’know, shit happens at night) He zpsnk!ed at the tree-line, emerging from the glass and the shade as a plucky little ball of floof, unafraid and earnest in moonlight, trundling straight for the girl and plopping down in her line of sight, gazing at her with liquid eyes.

It didn’t take me long to come after him, bursting onto the scene even as he had calmly approached; I had to catch up, being so far away on my patrol, but here I was now, panting slightly and casting a brow at the voice that had come from the trees.”How’d--how the hell you make it so far to the Edge by yourself?” I asked, my voice laced with wispy breath, my tone a little more urgent than it probably should have been. Also, there was thing thing called introductions and whatever but I was too thrown by her inexplicable presence and the need for her safety to form something that was both coherent and courteous.

"talk"

image credits

@Eleanor [CONCERNED BIG SISTER MODE ACTIVATED]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Breathe - by Eleanor - 12-24-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Breathe - by Glasgow - 12-24-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: Breathe - by Roskuld - 12-30-2016, 09:27 PM