the Rift

Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Courage, Loyalty, Honor</style>
  there's a brotherhood between us. if you're not ready to give up   everything you've already lost.</style>

As time wore on the young bear began to become more manageable and less rambunctious. Perhaps it was the change of the season and the growing harshness of the Frostfall that had him walking beside her obediently rather than running ahead and announcing her presence to all the forest. Whatever it was she was grateful because his running ahead would get him harmed. Perhaps that was why she often let him run off with Hototo. Her son was not one to get in trouble or cause trouble. She also liked being able to tap into the mind of her bonded and see what was going on just in case she needed to track someone down and end their life.

Her tail lashed against her hocks as a voice filtered through the trees. Scents followed, one distinctly stallion with the bitter metallic scent of blood, and the other mare. It would be the stallion she honed in on before the mare. One that stank of blood was surely a warrior, and she was not disappointed in her assumption when she stepped from the trees and laid eyes on him. Even the mare was not a disappointment because she was very clearly a warrior as well.

"You are in Helovia." She stated evenly, her bloody gaze still sweeping over the two warriors. "To the East you will find the Windtossed Foothills, lead by a representative of each species. You will find tolerance there." For now. "To the North East is the World's Edge. Here, again, you will find tolerance for whatever species you might be. And to the West you will find the Dragon's Throat. They accept all but don't expect any special treatment unless you bear a set of wings." Her voice had taken on a hint of bitterness as she had spoken of her former home. Ophelia may have forgiven the herd as a whole for their sleights, but Ktulu was not nearly so forgiving.

"You will also find a band of mercenaries to the West that make their home in the Deep Forest. Should you be interested in them they accept all sorts." She would leave it at that for now, judge their reaction to the mention of mercenaries then invite them if she deemed them worthy.

CREDITS

ooc://
for the directions i posted it as if i were entering the threshold and traveling toward the meadow, so that's why it'll be a little different from the map.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM