the Rift

Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi]

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

RAFE</style>
  The coldest blood runs through my veins</style>

Rafe listened to the warrior mare's speech with a mixture of amusement and interest. The stallion had never truly fought for the benefit of those who could not help themselves, as he most acted on personal impulse. He had been handsomely rewarded for many different tasks, but the stallion was not a complete sociopath. For right now, this group seemed to run parallel to his own visions, for they were far from righteous. Fighting had its place, but they were taking payment for destruction. They were deluding themselves if they believed otherwise.

She was right. Diplomacy only worked on the selfless, fair and sane. Those three adjectives rarely fit every individual, if any. They were an idealism sung about by philosophers and do-nothings who wanted to talk and bribe their way out of their problems. However, ever the diplomats employed brutes like himself to adjust the system when pieces who were not working needed elimination. Perhaps that was the best system: diplomacy with sudden, random deaths which could only be labelled as "natural disasters".

The fire that filled lavender eyes was revealing. Her tail twitched wildly. Obviously her past had driven her to seek out a cause to fight for, to be allowed to fight. She had been oppressed in her past then, forced to watch the suffering of others. He wondered if she intended to be so transparent or if that was just her nature to share copious amounts of information. Still, Rafe barely spoke a word unless it needed to be spoken, and he had a skill with reading others.

The crimson and ebony stallion watched as the mare with the darkened, blue face made the first step in aligning herself with this mercenary group, the Grey. At this point in time, the path that was laid before him fit his ideals better than wandering aimlessly through a foreign land. His expression held none of the fire or strong emotional adherence to this cause as hers did. "I will join as a killer," he said, lifting his muscled neck as cold, apathetic blue eyes bored into crimson.

Messages In This Thread
Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM