the Rift

Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi]

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

ARM YOURSELF
Because no one else here will save you and I will replace you

Almost as mysteriously as she arrived, the two toned mare turned to leave with her only words being of the paper pushing type. Obviously the group had not any jobs then, and his expression hardened. A life of speaking about killing was not the type that interested him at all. Still, he needed to better understand these tenuous alliances and acquaint himself with the surroundings. A true warrior knew the land better than his own heart and never let such frivolous inner turmoil determine the outcome of a battle. Life was a battle. By simple logic, Rafe had rid himself of emotions long ago. Every now and then one would crop up and he would beat it back into submission with a cruel, cold hammer.

A bear cub followed in the black mare's wake, and he mused that she had chosen a strong companion. Cold, clue eyes watched until the pale and ebony figure had disappeared into the whiteness of the horizon, and his vision snapped almost too quickly to the lavender set to his side. Rafe would align himself with the Grey for as long as the Grey aligned with his own designs. Interesting how the blue femme had turned to him, almost for guidance, and he smirked. He had seen angels fall from greater heights that hers, and he had been the once to strip the feathers off of tainted wings.

"Introductions are in order," he rumbled deeply. "Rafe." The crimson robed stallion dipped his head once in a polite, apathetic gesture before moving forward, strong, corded muscles rippling visibly beneath strong haunches. Large, heavy hooves landed deep in the snow, and he headed south, deeper into the thick of the trees. Lakota could follow if she so desired. He would be amused if she did.

Messages In This Thread
Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-28-2012, 04:45 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Lakota - 10-29-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: Take Me As I Am [Open, Ktu/Phi] - by Rafe - 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM