the Rift

I want more and more and more and more

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
like the ocean kissed the sky—
Dawn beings to rise, spreading its golden fingers slowly through the purple ink of night, and lightening the shadows that silently rest in between the Threshold’s trees. Unaware of the darkness and its black monsters, white eyes are cast upwards, peering through the frosted boughs and to the hazy sky beyond. There she can still see the final remnants of her sister stars; they twinkle together, dancing their farewell until tomorrow night. It is a peaceful goodbye.

Exhaling a long breath from her nostrils, Tiamat lowers her eyes, dropping her gaze below the fading cloud of her breath. For a long moment—several moments, actually—the ocean mare is quiet, simply watching her cloven hooves as they step through the shallow, slow-bubbling waters of the stream. It’s been nearly a mile since she had come across the small, babbling brook, and while she is well aware of the potential consequences of travelling wet in the cusp between winter and spring, Tiamat had been too comforted by her brother’s appearance to do otherwise. She figures, being a practiced healer, that she knows what to do if it comes to that point.

For now, however, the sapphire maiden merely enjoys the peace of early morning.

The white orbs of her doe-eyes are primarily half-lidded in her wanderings, dainty ears rotating lazily from one side to the other, catching the sounds of the rustling trees and the birds’ songs. So engrossed is she in her musings of nature, that Tiamat finds herself daydreaming before fully realizing it. It is the soft touch of her companion that brings the Mender back to reality. Widening her eyes and shaking her head, Tiamat turns towards the young Leviathan, smiling and brushing her nose softly against the whale’s smooth forehead.

Nimue accepts her bonded’s affection eagerly, but with a short, high-pitched whistle, she alerts the mare to another’s presence; they are no longer alone. Following the Leviathan’s gaze, Tiamat notices the strapping stranger, moving in between the trees not far away. “Come, my darling,” Tiamat motions quietly to Nimue, and the two change their direction. The mare steps lightly onto the frozen banks, shivering once before breaking into a slow trot after the larger mare. “Hello there!” She calls out amiably, a wide smile softening her lips, “I don’t believe I’ve seen you around here before; are you new to Helovia?” She slows as she approaches, ears pressing forward intently.

notes; Yay! <33
Also, just so you know, the measurement of a horse's height only goes up to .3 hands (ex. 16.0, 16.1, 16.2, 16.3, and then 17.0, etc.) so Wessex would be 17.1 ;) or 16.3, or whatever xD
“Speech.”
@Wessex
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want more and more and more and more - by Tiamat - 01-06-2017, 11:18 PM