the Rift

I want more and more and more and more

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
like the ocean kissed the sky—
There are many individuals that would likely see the large, horned, and tattooed (is that a dragon?) mare and be frightened, or at least be put on edge—but the sea maiden is not one of them. Do not be mistaken: she realizes that her newfound company has something of a rougher appearance, but Tiamat is not one to make assumptions based on appearances alone. Fondly she thinks of one of her dearest friends. Nox is horribly scarred, haunted, and daunting, but the black stallion has come to hold a place very close to her heart. Would it be too ridiculous to think that she could come to share a similar bond with this brawny stranger?

Buoyed by spirits that are far too positive for the shadows of the real world, Tiamat settles comfortably in the taller mare’s company (not unlike a tranquil stream, gently lapping against its stony, rigid banks). She tilts her head innocently to the side when the other issues something of an apology, the length of her lion tail swaying softly in her curiosity. “No need for you to worry,” she reassures the dappled mare with a bright smile. “This is the Threshold—Helovia’s entrance; everyone is happily received here. Welcome!” Her grin widens until the joy reaches to animate her eyes.

Of course, the ocean mare’s explanation is perhaps a little too optimistic for reality, but she knows nothing else, and only hopes to help this stranger in any way that she can. Whether that be offering her a home in the Basin, or pointing her in the direction of a particular location, she will be honored to have welcomed her into Helovia’s borders.

Tucking her head in a brief inclination, the Mender continues soon after, shifting her weight to prevent her damp lower legs from becoming numb. “My name is Tiamat, and this is my companion, Nimue,” she gestures briefly to the Leviathan with her curved horn. Nimue, although eager to initially approach the stranger, is now her usual shy self. She whistles again at her name—this one low and soft—while peeking around her bonded’s hip. Tiamat smiles dotingly before speaking again. “We come from the Aurora Basin—one of Helovia’s four herd lands,” Tiamat stops herself before she begins a rant of information, figuring a little at a time would be best. “Have you travelled far?” Her smile lingers softly.

notes; SO SORRY for the wait!! <3
“Speech.”
@Wessex
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want more and more and more and more - by Tiamat - 01-18-2017, 01:04 AM