the Rift

I want more and more and more and more

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
I AM IRON AND I FORGE MYSELF
Optimism - that is, outspoken optimism - is not entirely within Wessex’s repertoire. It’s not that she doesn’t have a positive outlook, it’s that she’s found life is rarely as pleasant as one expects. The Gods have a funny way of taking you sky high, and then dropping you when you’re right over the pointiest bit of rock. Watch out below, cause that type of fall will leave even the most weathered warrior bruised and bloodied.

That is not to say that aren’t nice parts of life; friendships, lovers, and she supposes children might be up there, though the warrior currently hasn’t the slightest inclination to give up her current irresponsible lifestyle to raise a kid. Sometimes Wessex marvels at the beauty of the land she’s traveling through. The idea that the world can be so vast and different never ceases to amaze her. The same goes for her kind, and it is safe to say that she has never, ever encountered a floating mini-whale, either in or out of the water, nevermind one that seems to be friends with a unicorn. Huh. Her first impression of Helovia are odd ones, indeed. .

Her heavy head dips in response to the welcome, silently thanking Tiamat for assuaging a brief concern. At the introduction, Wessex allows herself to peer around Tiamat’s body and freely examine the now-hiding creature. It is a curious gaze, and she tries to keep her orange-yellow eyes soft, rather than the often hard, no-nonsense gaze they tend to lean towards. Her mouth twitches into a brief half-smile towards Nimue, before her attention returns to the Tiamat. “I am Wessex. I must admit that I have never seen anything quite like your friend… No offense, but what is she?” The name sounded fairly feminine, but again, that was purely a guess. And Nimue hadn’t spoken in their language, so it was logical to assume that she would not be able to communicate with Wessex, either.

“Yes. Not sure how far I’ve gone in the past year, but Mercs don’t tend to stay in one place very long. D’you need any warrior types?”

wessex

@Tiamat
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want more and more and more and more - by Wessex - 01-19-2017, 12:40 PM