the Rift

I want more and more and more and more

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
like the ocean kissed the sky—
Feeling the stranger’s gaze come to rest on her, Nimue presses closer against her bonded’s flank, peering out just far enough to reveal a sparkling blue eye. Wessex is a large and strange creature in her young mind, nothing short of intimidating, but the whale’s curiosity is strong enough to overpower any fear that might bubble up in her stomach. She chirps in the dappled mare’s direction (a short but resonant sound) and bobs her head a few times.

Tiamat grins at her companion—a gesture which deepens at the other mare’s question. “You’re not the first one to ask,” the ocean maiden says with a breathless chuckle, sure that she won’t be the last either.

“She is a Leviathan—a smaller, land-adapted version of her larger cousins in the ocean. She can be shy at first, but she seems to like you,” a dainty ear twitches in the little orca’s direction, followed by a brief but affectionate glance. Nimue is humming quietly by this point, very aware that she seems to be the center of the conversation. “I’ve only ever seen one other one myself,” Tiamat muses between them, the playful dolphin flashing through her memories as she returns her gaze to Wessex. What an extraordinary world indeed!

When the larger mare continues, her answer doesn’t come as surprise—though Tiamat finds her head tilting curiously when the word ‘Mercs’ is used (like a title, or a people, but it is not one that she recognizes). However, she is distracted from her intent to ask about it when Wessex inquires about her mountain home. Suddenly she brightens, eager to share. “I believe we do! Either way, I’m sure you’ll be happily welcomed,” the blue mare nods merrily, unable to contain the smile across her lips. Being a healer (and not particularly comfortable with violence), she is not entirely familiar with the warrior ranks, but she knows that even when they have a sufficient number of healers, they don’t just turn away someone who wants to learn their trade. The warriors must be the same way, right?

Flicking her leonine tail contentedly, the ocean mare proceeds, enthusiasm in her voice. “I can show you the way—” she angles herself in the proper direction, leaning the weight of her body forward, “—although, please, let me know if you need to rest. I understand how wearisome travelling can be on one’s feet.” She shakes her head knowingly, waiting for Wessex’s agreement before beginning their journey together.

“Speech.”
@Wessex
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want more and more and more and more - by Tiamat - 01-20-2017, 01:42 PM