the Rift

I want more and more and more and more

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
I AM IRON AND I FORGE MYSELF
The chirps are nothing if not charming, and the soldier cannot help but smile in response. Leviathan. Got it. Wessex nods and tucks that bit of information away for later - there was at least one other like it in this land, and who knows what else. The good thing is that they’re small. The bad - no, interesting - thing is that companion was used almost like a title, and so she wonders if everyone here has a miniature animal to hang out with. If so, where can she get one? Preferably one that can kick ass, because who wouldn’t want a fearsome (if small) beast at their side? Imagine the scrapes they could get into together… and a mercenary’s life tends to be awfully lonely and sometimes painfully short. She’s learned how to make the most of it while she can, which means she has tastes that one doesn’t often find in most females. Ah, but that is not the point.

The point is that she now has something to occupy her time, though payment hasn’t been discussed. The horned mare shakes her head to indicate that she need not rest (Ha! She wouldn’t dare show a stranger even if she were tired. Hunger is another thing. Wessex eats a lot to compensate for her size and high activity levels), and says simply, “Lead on.” In truth, Wessex is a woman of fewer words than most; idle chit-chat is not her thing, but she is not above getting to know someone in the proper time and place. Nor is she above answering questions about herself, a lack of expressed interest in others did not sit well with many females.

She quickly digests the information in her head: four kingdoms, Helovia, and Aurora Basin. Companion. Leviathan and…. What else? Not much. And Tiamat, herself, holds no hints that she can see, no strong scent of anything about her home. So Wessex follows, and it is not long before she asks a question that she always leads with, for her contacts are rarely the ones in power. “What are your leaders like?”

wessex

@Tiamat  We can continue in the Basin if you like :)
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want more and more and more and more - by Wessex - 01-22-2017, 08:50 PM