the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just keep on reaching though the limb might break

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
She looked up at him, and he could see something was wrong. She seemed dazed, like her eyes couldn't settle on him correctly. Fear prickled at his heart as he spoke to her. Her eyes finally met his and he smiled softly holding her gaze until she closed them tight. She shook her pretty head her eyes shut, but he was sure she needed his warmth. Gritting his teeth at the thought of doing exactly what she didn't want he did it anyway. He lowered himself carefully to the ground his voice was gentle but firm, "I don't care if you want me here or not, I refuse to let you freeze to death before help gets here." He looked over her blue and white body trying to gauge her age from her build. She looked like she might be a bit older than him, if not his age.

How had he never thought to learn about herbs, at least a little? He might have at least been able to find something to ease her pain. His heart clenched as he realized how helpless they truly were. The young stallion would never leave her side; she would either be healed or die from her injuries before he left her. Even then he knew it would be hard to pull himself away. He vowed then if she did pass away he would go to every herd and try to track down her family. "I wont leave you Miss." His voice was a whisper of a warm summer breeze.

As he settled completely the mare tried to move and he made quiet hushing sounds. Carefully he pulled himself closer, his side touching her's if she would allow it. He smiled kindly at her and hummed gently trying to sooth her. His deep voice rumbled softly just a random tune he thought up. To his relieve a blue, ocean like mare, and a flying creature, that had no wings, showed up. He tensed in case she was here for to pick on the broken mare at his side.

He let his body relax once more as the mare spoke softly with warm tones. Before he could say a word the mare beside him spoke and he looked at her. He smiled as she lifted her good wing, and he hoped he read the signal correctly. Carefully he slide so his body was under her wing and his body as close as he could get, if she fully allowed it. He turned his attention to the blue mare and nodded his head giving her a grateful smile. If he could have blushed the man would have been as scarlet as his eye. His ears flicked nervously at the thought of him being a 'fine young man'.

His ears pricked as the lady beside him spoke again. "As she stated I'm Astarot, I know the story teller in your herd, Frost Fyre. I hail from the Dragon's Throat, and it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Tiamat." His attention was pulled away from the Basin lady by the girl next to him reaching out. Her embraced her touch and cooed softly, "It'll be okay.I'm sure you're in a lot of pain, and Tiamat is a healer. I'm sure she has seen several cry from far less painful injuries." He tried to nuzzle her slender neck. "It's okay to let go sometimes. You have to let it out, or it'll only get worse." His deep voice was slow and steady as he willed his body heat to fill her smaller frame.

He turned his eyes to the ocean colored mare, "Please help her, if you can. If you need me to go get something I will, just tell me what it is." His blue and red eyes pleading with the healer to do something, anything for the lady at his side. He felt utterly helpless as he turned his attention back to the blue and white lady beside him. How could he be a knight in shinning armor if he couldn't even do anything to help anyone?
Talk
Words;; 681
OOC/Tags;; @Astrid @Tiamat So sorry it took so long!
Astarot
You can DIE laughing, or laugh until you die... Wanna play?

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just keep on reaching though the limb might break - by Astarot - 02-07-2017, 04:07 AM