the Rift

[OPEN] Where the heart is(joining)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
It didn't take long for someone to show up and greet them. Her heart swelled with joy as a familiar black and white Pegasus burst through the massive gate. Her voice was as warm as her smile, "Alysanne! Hemlock!" She pranced forward excited as a filly to see her old friend again. It had much to long since she had been around anyone she could honestly call a friend. Penna screeched a greeting to the owl perched on the mare's head. His wings opened the same time his bonded's did.

She grinned brightly as her friend stopped before her. Her voice was warm and bright, "It's great to see you both! You look very well!" She grinned and dipped her head before speaking answering her question. "We all have our ups and downs, but as of lately, I've been very well. How about yourself?" She smiled and looked over the mare taking in her healthy coat.

Her honey eyes flicked to the new security measures before she turned back to Aly. "I like the upgrades!" She chuckled warmly and folded her wings back to her side, Penna doing the same. "I'll cut to the chase my friend, I've come back home." She remembered the way some spoke like it was dirty to call a place they had abandoned home, but the Edge truly was her home. She had raised Ilios here, and given birth to Areli in the mists and evergreens.

Hopefully eyes watched the taller before she spoke again, "I'd love to come back as a Glazier or a Healer, if you have any open positions?" She smiled and stepped forward trying to gently bump noses with the mare. "Either way Aly, it's great to see you again!" She smiled warmly her heart fuller than it had been in a very long time.

-------------------------------------------
Speaking

Words;; 304
Tags/OOC;;  @Alysanne
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 02-03-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Were the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 02-04-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 02-07-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 02-11-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Aaron - 02-12-2017, 01:16 AM