the Rift

[OPEN] Where the heart is(joining)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

In an instant, seeing Parelia dance with an excitement that Alysanne felt coursing through her own body, she felt whole again. As though the last few years simply had not happened - Kahlua and Kaj were still ruling, she was still a Moon Doctor, and things were simple. Everything about Parelia’s greeting was perfect - so vibrant and filled with joy that Alysanne’s heart felt light and free. She laughed a quick, bright laugh at the grinning statement that Alysanne looked well, and was thrilled to hear that Parelia was, at least lately, been doing well. When the question was returned, there was just the smallest moments of hesitation before the ease of conversation took over and answered for her.  “I’ve been well, thank you.” She didn’t think it was fair to answer with complete honesty - not right at their reunion. Once Parelia had settled, once they had become reacquainted, perhaps Alysanne would explain that being well was a very new development and even then, it was mostly just ‘better’ than she had been for the last few years.

Her green gaze followed Parelia’s eyes to the glass spikes and she had to shake her head with a small laugh at the comment about the upgrades. They weren’t better than the wall but they had their own advantages… like Alysanne’s ability to lower them with a thought.

For now they remained, though, because Parelia’s next words captured her entire attention - Hemlock hooting with delight as Alysanne managed a whisper. “Oh I’m so glad. Welcome home, my dear friend.”

The teal accented mare went on to express her interest in joining the ranks and Alysanne thought just for a moment about which needed the experience of the mare before her. It seemed like everyone lately had wanted to join as a nurse, so perhaps crafting would be the best choice. “You are most welcome to join either the crafting or healing positions! Whichever you prefer. We have very few crafters at the moment, just the two new Glaziers have been around lately I believe, and I know they’d appreciate some help.”

When Parelia stepped forward, Aly stuck out her dark muzzle so it could bump gently with her friends - breathing in that familiar scent and feeling it sooth tension out of her body as she inhaled. “It’s so good to see you too.” When she pulled back, Alysanne’s green eyes started to shine with the promise of tears but she fought them back with another bright smile. With a gesture of her dark head she beckoned Parelia to follow her through the gate and into the Edge properly. “It’s been far too long. Please, come inside - let’s get you settled and up to date.”

alysanne
image from flickr

@Parelia <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 02-03-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Were the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 02-04-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 02-07-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 02-11-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Aaron - 02-12-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 03-02-2017, 05:03 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 03-13-2017, 01:07 PM