the Rift

[OPEN] Where the heart is(joining)

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

We had not headed straight to the Edge from the Threshold. Honestly, I had to know if my son was alright. It was only when we arrived at the Falls, and found the land... Well it was clear that the Falls was no longer home to anyone, let alone a herd. What had happened that the Falls, the former Foothills... I can't even finish the thoughts that race in my mind. "I am sure Brendan is fine. After all, he's a grown boy. Well, probably closer to a man by now..." I shoved that thought away. I would make up for that somehow. But first, I think it's time we returned home.

It's with all of that in mind, we reach the glass spikes. "An upgrade" Alanna says smoothly in my mind. I nod silently, my ears pricking as I hear two very familiar voices. Sounds like Parelia beat us here. But the second voice, well I don't think it's a voice i've heard in a very long time. "Care to welcome home another old face?" My voice rumbles smoothly calling over to the pair.

It's only then, as I walk over to the pair that it hits me. I think the last time I actually saw Alysanne, was the day we invaded the Falls... The herd had been torn by that choice. Not all agreed with leaving. I had been a voice to leave, to make the move to protect our family. The Goddess of the Moon was still by no means my chosen God to live under.... But this had been home for years. I had fully grown up, here. My first important roles had been here as a warrior and a Glazier.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Parelia - yep, im joining wayyyy late
@Alysanne - Aaron's coming home too

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 02-03-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: Were the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 02-04-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 02-07-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 02-11-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Aaron - 02-12-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Parelia - 03-02-2017, 05:03 AM
RE: Where the heart is(joining) - by Alysanne - 03-13-2017, 01:07 PM