Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

The sound of hooves echoing on the stone floor sends chills down my spine and causes my tail to clamp down on my rear. Would I have to fight to keep my self a virgin? Or will I be found by a friend that would be a welcome sight? I can feel Sarabi fighting the urge to run to me. I'm fine. You'll know if i'm not. I speak quickly into her mind. She needs to eat, and not just a rat or two that she can find down here in the caves. I might not understand her need for meat, but I know she needs it. Just like a few blades of grass would only hold me for a short time while a meadow full would satisfy for a much longer time.

"Vitani," Ugh the way he says my name. Specially right now. Ugh I love it and hate it all at once. His voice echos much like his steps through the caves. "What brings you down here?" Without thinking, or maybe because I am relaxed around him my tail flicks back and forth slightly. Soon as I realize what i'm doing I clamp my tail down again. Shit. He's not stupid, and I know he's going to smell that. I uh, decided to spend BirdSong down here... Oh hell with it cut to the damn chase. I'm sure you can imagine why. If not, i'm sure you will the moment you catch a whiff of my heat.

I can not pretend that there is not a part of me that just wants to turn my rump to him, push my tail to the side and tell him to add me among his women. But I know that's the raging hormones talking. Thank the Gods for Sarabi's calming and level headed influence. I can feel her shoving her own emotions of calm and focus, both which she needs to hunt at me as well. It helps. What brings you down here? A part of me already questions if my scent had traveled. If it had, well.. Would it be that bad to let a friendly face show me what all these hormones are about? Or even yet, be the father of a child that I would bare? Shit, hormones getting way to fa ahead. He hasn't even answered the question yet.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM