the Rift

[PRIVATE] All That You Are

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Decided to spend Birdsong down here. I'm sure you can imagine why. The corners of his eyes wrinkle as he gives a knowing chuckle, although it's a slightly odd sound given that he's trying not to breathe in as he does it. He might have greater control now, but he fears he will grow intoxicated on the aroma, potent as it is this close up. His upper lip strains to lift and draw the scent in closer, analyse it, but he fights against the urge. "You should keep your hound close by for protection. There are men who...would not take no for an answer if they got close to you." The leviathan himself would never take by force, but he can understand why - it's so damn hard to keep one's body in check when every instinct is urging them to take, to mount, to satiate the aching loins in that blessed odour.

She asks what brings him down here and he shuffles somewhat guiltily across his titanic feathered feet. He cannot lie, cannot say he simply stumbled here by chance, not when it goes against everything he stands for. "Honestly?" he rumbles, feeling his flesh tingle at the thought of her not reacting badly to his following words. It's been a while for him, after all....and he does have needs. "Because of that. I am still a man, as much as I try to control the urges that come with my gender." The leviathan idly swishes a tail - he is proud of his gender, of his rampant sexuality, but in times like these it can be an inconvenience, when a friend is the source of his interest.

"You are safe with me, however. As much as I would enjoy....as much as I want..." He huffs, clears his throat awkwardly. "You are safe," he repeats, his voice an authorative earthquake.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-11-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 11:59 AM