Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"You should keep your hound close by for protection. There are men who...would not take no for an answer if they got close to you. So he does know why. Sarabi's attention had snapped back to me so fast as those words played in my mind. I could feel her stopping her hunt, her belly growling in protest. No. Hunt. I'm FINE I won't admit his words had shaken me a bit. But I roll with his words as if I wasn't worried. She's not to far. Besides, you're here now. Oh ughs, was that the best flirting I could do?

I question why he had come down here, and he answers well, more honestly than I would of thought. "Because of that. I am still a man, as much as I try to control the urges that come with my gender." Oh shit. My scent has carried outside my hiding place. Shit. Shit. Shit. He was right. What could of happened if he wasn't the one to come down here. What if he had been a different man, like my grandfather must of been to create my mother. Or the man who had helped mother create my half siblings? I was no fool. Volterra could well over power me if he wanted to and I wouldn't be able to stop him. As if he could hear my thoughts, he speaks again. "You are safe with me, however. As much as I would enjoy....as much as I want..." He pauses and clears his throat. The pause was kind of awkward.

But thankfully passes. "You are safe," He says again. I'm not sure who he is trying to convince at this point. Me, or himself. But the more I look at him, the more I can feel myself caving into what he and I both so clearly... Well at least on a hormonal level we both so clearly want. I take a deep breath and plunge ahead with words that even as I speak I am second guessing. What if I asked you, to not control them, the urges I mean... My words drift off for a moment as hesitation and nervousness and so many more emotions scream in my head from both myself and Sarabi. Let this happen PLEASE I mentally speak to Sarabi. As long as you'll protect me.. If you want..

I can not believe the words that just came out of my mouth. Did I really just ask for another to protect me? Did I really just ask him, to take my virginity?! Oh Gods. I braced myself for the awkward rejection. After all, nothing before now had ever let me think that I was another but another mare to Volterra. I'm not special. I never have been. Surely he will turn me down and away now. Maybe if I hide even farther down in the caves no one else will find me till my heat is gone...

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra - can I say holy hell emotion overload Vitani?!

Messages In This Thread
All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-11-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-14-2017, 12:45 AM