the Rift

[PRIVATE] All That You Are

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

Her statement that he's here now makes him feel an odd concoction of emotions; it is good that she trusts him to keep her safe, but does that also mean that she does not look at him as a potential suitor? Not that he wants her to (even though he clearly does), because she is a friend and he is in dire need of platonic friends, but....ack, that damned scent is addling his head and playing with his senses! He cannot think straight, cannot concentrate on anything but the ache between his thighs and the delicious reek that pervades his nostrils.

What if I asked you to not control them? The titan's head jerks up from where it had involuntarily shifted to stare at the floor in an attempt at distraction. Did he just hear correctly, or is that the heat-odour telling him what he wants to hear? He chooses the former, and feels sweat begin to bead excitedly across each plane of his massive black body. A man like him, with a rank and muscles and an overpowering aura of masculinity, can find a willing mare to sate his urges with the minimum amount of fuss. He can't deny the fact that he's rather fond of Vitani, however, and he often enjoys applying an extra layer of feeling to his conquests; it makes the experience better somehow, rather than a shallow satisfaction that only lasts for as long as he's on their back.

"Of course I want." His voice comes out as a guttural, animalistic growl and there's heat in his eyes as he looks at her, breaths suddenly growing shallow and hardened muscles rippling as he takes a small step closer. "But only if you are sure. I would hate for you to....regret it." She could easily be under the thrall of her hormones, a victim to their desires, yet it may not necessarily be what she actually wants. Volterra is many things, but he does not take advantage of women that he cares about, as much as his body is screaming at him to take what is being freely offered and ask questions later.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-11-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 11:59 AM