Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

The silence that seemed to follow my words, well worried me. He is a good friend, one of the few I have ever been able to keep in my life. Had I over stepped a boundary that would ruin that? His head jerks as I spoke again. Was it that horrible of a thought? To well, despite our friendship let himself be a man. To not try and change him.. Because when we had last spoke, I was made very aware that he was not a virgin. That he had bedded other mares, and I would never be able to expect him to do any different. No mare would be able to expect that from him.

My dual colored eyes watch as sweat appears on his frame. His muscles ripple under his coat of ebony. When he finally speaks, I almost let out a sigh in relief. "Of course I want." I can feel my own heartbeat speed up in excitement of the unknown. He takes a step closer and I match his step. "But only if you are sure. I would hate for you to....regret it." Regret it? I stop for a moment, taking a deep breath to really think. Was this really what I wanted? To be one of the mare he beds, nothing more than a friend with hopefully very good benefits. After all, I wouldn't know if it will be worth it until he takes me.

As long as I don't lose you as a friend, and maybe... I can go home with you... There will be no ounce of regret on my part. The words spill from my mouth before my brain fully has time to catch up to what I said. Because for the first time in my life I find myself speaking from my heart and not my head. Something that I wasn't sure could happen.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM