the Rift

[PRIVATE] All That You Are

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

His head jerks at her words, but it isn't a gesture of displeasure - quite the opposite. "You wish to join the Throat?" The titan thinks he would rather like that. He doesn't have many true friends there, as much as he likes the vast majority of the herd, and having Vitani there would be a welcome relief from some of the tension. "You are more than welcome. It would be good to have you around."

Now the offer's there, the leviathan itches to simply take, to satisfy the ever-intensifying ache in his loins and devour the feast that she's so freely offering up to him. But he has grown in the past year or so; he knows that his actions have consequences. He knows that he cannot simply bed a woman and think that she won't conceive purely because he doesn't want her to - he has vowed to bring no more unwanted, unplanned children into the world. From now on, every foal he creates will be done intentionally. Having one with Vitani...he thinks she would be a good mother, but he needs her to understand the possibility before they overstep this line.

"Given the fact you are in heat, if we do this it could result in you becoming pregnant. I mean, I can do my best to, ahem, try and, uhhh, prevent that, um, happening..." He breaks off, shuffling awkwardly, and if he could blush beneath his onyx fur then he certainly would be. Kid's words about pulling out resonate around his head, and he hopes the mare will understand what he means without him actually having to say it. "But it's not always....possible. In other words...what are your thoughts on becoming a mother?" If she doesn't want it, then the titan will need to try and walk away, to smother his urges and leave her undelved and unravished. If she does like the idea, though...he can't help but picture the possible child they could have together.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Vitani

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-11-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-12-2017, 11:59 AM