Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

"You wish to join the Throat?" I'm not sure if he's glad or upset at that. "You are more than welcome. It would be good to have you around." I smile a bit. Well then it's settled. I take a step closer. I'm the newest member of the Dragon's Throat. Sarabi shoves her way back into my mind, I can still feel her hunger. She is hunting, but not as focused as she should be. I am fine. Breathe. Volterra won't let anyone harm me. Hell, he's not even toughing me. Yet. She grumbles a bit at me mentally but focuses on hunting again. I can still feel her, as she can feel me. But it's easier to focus on the stallion in front of me without her remarks.

We had both been silent for a little while. I guess both of us thinking things over or talking to those we share our souls with. But when Volterra speaks again, my ears prick forward. After all, I had kind of offered myself up and he hasn't exactly taken me up on my offer. Yet. "Given the fact you are in heat, if we do this it could result in you becoming pregnant. I mean, I can do my best to, ahem, try and, uhhh, prevent that, um, happening..." I smile softly. I knew the risks. Hell I could end up a mother of two. After all, twins seemed to run in my family. Okay, not totally. But I did have half siblings somewhere that were twins. "But it's not always....possible. In other words...what are your thoughts on becoming a mother?" A mother. The words sink in for a minute, and I am glad that Sarabi is not focusing on my thoughts and emotions for once in her life.

Me, a mother. Us, a family... Well a family of sorts. I have to admit i'm letting his words hang a bit longer than I would of thought that I would. But I needed to. Did I, was I really ready to be a mother? Would you be there? To um, help me? It had sounded a lot better in my head than it did out loud. But I had to ask. I had to because my father had not been there. My half siblings' father had not been there... All we had was mother. She had tried. Oh how she had tried. But she didn't know how to be a mother let alone both parents. In the end, she had done her best. Which is what I would do, but I want him to be there. I want him to help and be a part of our child's life. Our child. I like the sound of that. If you'll be there, help me. Be involved in his or her life... Then I have no issue becoming a mother. There, I said it. Now the choice is his.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-05-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-06-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-07-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Volterra - 02-08-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: All That You Are - by Vitani - 02-08-2017, 07:54 PM