the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tag, you're it!

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
A small amount of like trickles back in over the contempt when the sound of my voice causes a great fluster to rouse the raccoon. Though it’s annoying he’s so shocked I can talk, I guess it makes sense, if he thinks I’m Duir’s companion animal. That the creature still hasn’t pieced together that I’m talking because I’m the one in charge here is still really frustrating, however, as is the entire notion of having to give him a ride.

"No, companions don’t," I glumly (and sarcastically) intone, looking at the furry little creature with a wonder as to when he’ll clamber on, if ever; it’s not particularly flattering, this position, and I’d rather not be in the maze of bamboo after dark. Biting back my planned inquiry when Duir shoots me a glare, and stomps his small, cloven hoof on the ground, I simply sigh, leaving my “are you a fucking idiot?” comments to myself.

When he pats me and calls me a pony after his hoisted his rotund self onto my back, however, it’s not a sigh, but an audible grumble, that fills the otherwise peaceful air.

"Pony?!" I grumpily balk, ears falling back, and head tilting so that I can glare at him with one golden eye, "do I look ridiculously short to you?"

Regardless, at least the podgy fucker isn’t as heavy as I’d thought he might be, wracking my brain for reasons to carry on with Duir’s ridiculous quests to help all the nature ever. With my buck travelling alongside us, happily smiling and accepting the chocolate the raccoon offers him, I can almost forget being rather annoyed at the both of them, for the simple fact that, well, I rather like walking trails.

"So, do you live at the middle of this thing, or what?" I ask, after some time, because I figure that if I’m going to be treated like some pack animal (like an ass, you mean? Duir laughs), I might as well get some information about my passenger as a sort of travel fee.

there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-08-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-09-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-09-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-10-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-11-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-13-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-15-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-15-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-15-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 04-17-2017, 10:34 AM