the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tag, you're it!

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
The raccoon’s laughter makes me ponder giving a good kick to the air behind me, and laughing myself, when his fat ass topples to the ground. I refrain, however, feeling an emotional tug from Duir, who would much rather I not hurt him, and continue on, picking up my pace a little bit.

Let’s just get this over with, yeah? I think, directing the words with great mental force towards my buck, ’cause I might just kill him if this goes on much longer.

Feeling stupid, and hating it, I wonder why it is he would want to go the middle of the maze if he didn’t live there, and if it was so infested with monsters. The mention of the “bad things” does put me a little bit more on guard, however, my heart already riddled with a dislike of this maze for just that particular reason. To help ease the building tension, I occasionally tell Duir to bend over a stalk at a right angle, into the path, so that we can (hopefully) find our way out.

Soon, I’m trotting, my even gait hopefully providing fair enough balance that the raccoon doesn’t have a difficult time staying on. Regardless, time is starting to elongate in that weird way it does when one is both anxious to be done with something, and slightly paranoid at the same time, and I can deal with a few scratches, if it means I’ll be safely back out of this hell hole that much sooner.

"I’m not gonna get murdered so you can get stupid on even more sweets, am I?" I ask after some time, having decided that, whatever is at the center of the maze, it had better be worth it, not just some glutton’s treasure trove, or something equally moronic, and not worthy of my precious time (or any of my blood).

there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-08-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-09-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-09-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-10-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-10-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-11-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-13-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-15-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 02-15-2017, 12:20 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Rikyn - 02-15-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Tag, you're it! - by Random Event - 04-17-2017, 10:34 AM