the Rift

Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli]

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady

ARELI
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?
It was a glorious spring morning, and that had been reason enough for the pair to trek up to the Heavenly Fields. While Areli helped herself to the fresh new grass, Bee cavorted around her, chasing rabbits and reveling in the return of the sun. The pup was particularly pleased with the fact that her mistress had finally decided to forego her customary stomping grounds—where the Thistle Meadow was full of irritating burrs, this field was soft and inviting. True to her namesake, Bee flitted about the wide stretch of grass, sticking her nose into flowers and sneezing alternately, tail wagging and tongue lolling. It seemed like a long time to the wolf since they had enjoyed a nice day together. Though she could sense that the young mare was still preoccupied with thoughts of her missing father and the disbanding of the Falls, Bee had noticed that her mistress had calmed greatly since reuniting with her Parelia. Perhaps all was not well in its entirety, but to the wolf, this was as good as it got.

At Isabella’s arrival, Bee came bounding back from the far corners of the field, excited to see her. It wasn’t that Areli was bad company, but she had been decidedly less playful as of late. At the rougarou’s bow, Bee barked and pounced, aiming a playful nip at Isabella’s ear before rocketing off again, inviting the silver wolf to chase her.

For her part, Areli was relaxed, grazing absentmindedly when Ilios and his rougarou appeared. “Illy!” she called, unfurling her wings to motion him over. “It’s good to see you,” the girl nickered, allowing him to bump muzzles with her but careful to avoid the long teal horn. Resettling her wings along her back, she stepped forward and reached for her brother’s withers for an affectionate nibble, if he would permit the gesture.

“I need your help,” he began, and her ears tilted backwards to catch his voice. “Oh?” she asked, turning to look at him. “Sure, anything I can, Illy. Whatcha need?” Areli responded, wondering what help her ever-capable big brother could possibly require of her.

“Ooh, a quest!” she squealed at his answer, bouncing away to dance around him. “I dunno about Bee—she’s not much of a fighter…” Here, she looked to the golden wolf, who was currently shaking a nearby dandelion to death and blinking away the floating seeds. She giggled and sidled up to his right, so that they were face to face once more. “…but I’ll scuffle with you. Remember how I used to win all the time when we were kids?” she asked with a sunbeam smile.

Without warning, she lunged forward. Her neck snaked out and her teeth snapped open, aiming a generous bite at her brother’s rump as she attempted to dart past him, shrieking with glee.

“Come get me, Illy!”

"speech"

Words: 497
Attack: 1/3
Summary: Attempts to bite Ilios right on the tuchus and run past him c:
Damage Tracker: n/a

Image Credit || coding by Tamme
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Ilios - 02-08-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Areli - 02-09-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Ilios - 03-02-2017, 03:27 AM
RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Areli - 03-23-2017, 01:32 AM
RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - by Blu - 04-15-2017, 03:50 PM