the Rift

Squirrels Are Only Evil Most of The Time

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid heard a voice from behind her. She raised her head, breathing a sigh of relief when she saw that the newcomer was not another talking mushroom animal. Instead, there stood a white unicorn mare with ocean blue eyes and an ice colored horn, whose mane fell in waves over her neck. This was great! This mare lived here, and had offered to guide her to a herd.This was the best luck she'd had in weeks. Of course, her relief turned to panic when she realized that first, the mare had heard her talking with the not-a-squirrel, and second, that based on her reaction, it was unusual to find talking squirrels around here. Crap. "Hi, I'm Ingrid, and I promise you I was only talking to the squirrel because it talked first." she stammered. Niicccce. That'll definately assure her you're not crazy. "I'm not especially tired now... And I have no idea what a Moon Doctor is, but it's really a pleasure to meet you." She bowed, hoping that manners might save her. Luckily, the twix came to her rescue shortly after. "Heelloo." it chirruped, swishing its bushy tail. Ingrid looked the mare in the eyes, "Please, please tell me you heard that too."

(Important Side Note: I didn't make up the twix, they're Helovia canon. I found them here: http://helovia.net/pages.php?page=lands . I'm not assuming you don't know about them, I just figured on the off chance you didn't, I would come off as a bit of a power player, introducing my own magical squirrel species and all. Heh.)
@Ráeru

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squirrels Are Only Evil Most of The Time - by Ingrid - 02-12-2017, 09:13 PM