the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
It was always a pleasant surprise to be greeted with anything other than hostility. Alysanne had grown to expect, in some small way, that anyone she met would have their guard raised towards her now. Conversation with strangers had once come so easily, without even a hint of effort, and she was getting back to that now - slowly. When he stood, she took a small step back out of instinct even though she really hadn’t been that close in the first place - just to make sure that he had enough room.

He spread his wings and with a charming grin performed an equally charming bow. She was smiling brighter herself in response, his accent familiar but still unique enough that she could not place it immediately.

She wasn’t about to test his claim that the water wasn’t too cold herself but merely laughed in delight at his playful wink. Sunjata introduced himself, stating that he was from the Dragon’s Throat. Well, she seemed to be meeting a lot of their members lately!

“I’m Alysanne, from the World’s Edge.” There was something endearing about the way his feathers and short mane stuck out in all directions - she wondered if it had simply been from how he had been bathing or if he always looked bedraggled. Did she look like that after she emerged from one of the ponds in the Edge? If she did, she doubted she would sport the look with a cool ease the way Sunjata did.

But what she lacked in messy charm, she had in grace. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sunjata.” Now, she stretched her foreleg out and bowed - unfurling her wings in a fashion akin to the gesture he had performed for her only moments ago. Her green eyes shone with delight as her head dipped, not leaving his face, and even more so when she straightened back up.

alysanne

the devoted

@Sunjata <33
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-13-2017, 08:45 PM