the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

I’m Alysanne, from the World’s Edge.” He listened quietly as she spoke, his pale ears perked to her despite the water that threatened to drip down into his ear drums. They began to flick slightly, trying his best to remain stoic in front of this painted mare. She said it was a pleasure to meet him, and Sunjata couldn’t agree more (of course being the narcissistic Pegasus he was.) Then, she bowed in a more graceful fashion than Sunjata could ever accomplish with his bulk and not being able to coordinate his actions as fluidly. A small chuckle escaped him his lips as he began to leave the water, approaching her ever so slightly but still allowing her space enough to step away if she so wished.

Last I heard, my sister lived in the Edge. That was many seasons ago, however. I doubt she’s still there.” He admitted, a frown placing it’s way to his ebony lips. His eyes scanned the earth in front of him before trailing to Alysanne with a hopeful gleam. “If you see her, could you tell her that I worry for her?” He questioned, doing his best to try and seem as though he was a kind hearted, pleasant stallion. Instead of being the bitter, disapproving man beneath the colorful plumes.

His frown began to fade the longer their interactions became, and he began to shake out the rest of the water on his coat, unsure if the droplets would land on Alysanne, though the man beneath him hoped they did, just for fun. “Anyway, what brings you out here?” He questioned as nonchalant as he could manage, his rough accent still chopping through on his phrases, pausing in sporadic spots to figure out what word fit what he was looking for.

"Talk."

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

@Alysanne <33

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM