the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Her bow was rewarded with a small chuckle, which meant it was a success, and a closing of the gap between them. She remained where she was, curious and delighted at her chance encounter with the blue pegasus. He went on to explain that he had a sister that lived in the World’s Edge and immediately, Alysanne was searching through her mind trying to figure out if his face reminded her of anyone.

Nothing rang a bell, unfortunately, and her heart ached for him. The separation between siblings was one that she knew well - it had never been easy to be here in Helovia knowing Iona lived somewhere else. And the feeling of her reunion with her sister? That was something she wished very much for everyone, including Sunjata. Her response was earnest when she replied, a small smile in her gaze hoping to coax some cheer out of him. “Of course I will. What’s your sister’s name?”

As their conversations moved to lighter things, Sunjata shook out some water on his coat and Alysanne laughed brightly when a few droplets. Shivering slightly as a few landed on her cheek - and mentally noting that the water was indeed cold but not remarking on it out loud - she shook her head to shake the droplets off, catching his next question as she did so. “Oh you know, the usual. I just walk around trying to catch a dashing stallion in the bath.” She grinned brightly, punctuating her sentence with a quick, playful wink. Her tone turned thoughtful, lightly teasing on the edges. “You’re the third one I’ve come across today, you know.”

alysanne

the devoted

@Sunjata
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-13-2017, 08:45 PM