the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

While his curiosities of the location of his sister remained in his mind, it wasn’t as if he was active in searching for her. If she wanted to spend the rest of her days with that stupid Graasvoel, he’d let her; so long as she learned her mistake at the end of her rendezvous. Still, he put on the show for Alysanne as he nodded solemnly to her question with a small smile of thanks. “Her name is Saartjie, though she may just be going by Saar.” He noted, before offering her a softer, kinder smile. “Thank you for looking for her.” He wanted to be sure he thanked the Pegasus before the conversation shifted.

And just as expected, it moved to lighter, humorous things. His icy gaze lingered on the black and white painted mare as a few drops from him landed on her pelt and she shivered. “Oh you know, the usual. I just walk around trying to catch a dashing stallion in the bath.” A chuckle rippled from his throat as Alysanne grinned and winked at him. He wanted to comment on how she had been successful, but she followed it up with a tease. A brow lifted quizzically before another chuckle left his lips.

It’s not every day that I come across a beautiful woman with a sense of humor.” He noted, flashing her another wink while hoping deep down the words she said were a joke. His wings folded gently to his sides as the water began to dry against his pelt, illuminating it with varying hues of blues. “Though I do have to say you are quite beautiful, Miss Alysanne.” He added in with a roguish grin, his words dripping with the Korofi accent as they left his dark lips. “And I’m sure it wouldn’t be too difficult for you to find dashing stallions that would do anything for you.

"Talk."

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

@Alysanne flirting Jata is weird to write as I'm finding out LOL

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM