the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll never be your chosen one

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

To the blue jay’s delight, Alysanne continues with the playful jest. Her green eyes rolling at his comment, causing another small chuckle to escape his dark navy lips. “Oh sure, but it’s finding the right dashing stallion.” Immediately, his pale ears perked with curiosity, his eyes gleaming with a hint of excitement deep beneath the icy blues. Then, she began to trail off and he stepped gingerly closer to her, his pelt beginning to dry in patchy places as he pulled his wings closer to his body, his head tilting as he listened to her.

Then, she offered a crooked grin and continued. This set of information caused Sunjata to chuckle once again. Then, he winked to her, lifting his head high and puffing his chest out, lifting one hoof off the ground and curling it beneath his chest in a regal pose. “Do you seek a man like this?” He questioned, in the most regal tone the accented man could do. Then, he placed his hoof back upon the ground, stepping ever so slightly closer to her to where the electric blue tips of his wings extended in the attempts to graze by her chest and shoulder as he offered a lopsided grin.

Or a man like this?” He cooed, his voice taking on a darker, huskier sound still thickly coated in accent. Was she the type of woman to appreciate a regal, honest man? Or someone that found allure with the bad boys? Sunjata began to make it his goal to find out. “Both can do it right, however, one can make it infinitely more fun, lief” He almost purred, his eyes glinting mischievously.

"Talk."

Lief - Love

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

@Alysanne

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-11-2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 02-27-2017, 12:54 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 03-27-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-08-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Sunjata - 04-08-2017, 11:40 PM
RE: i'll never be your chosen one - by Alysanne - 04-12-2017, 11:48 AM