the Rift

[OPEN] Mists of The Edge

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Ingrid followed the mare's advice and carefully walked in Ráeru’s hoofprints. Stepping on broken glass sounded unpleasant. She decided not to ask why there was so much of it, instead choosing to listen carefully to the names of the important herd members, trying to memorize them. Then, Ráeru brought up the ranks. “Of course I’ll join a rank.” Ingrid gushed without hesitating. “I was trained to serve Terra and her council back in New Rheven, it’s not like I’m just going to stop. The heads of your herd double as its spiritual leaders, right? I mean, I’m sure you guys have to have a shrine to Terra somewhere around here. Her wrath isn’t something to mess with.” Ingrid laughed, but cut herself off suddenly. What if these horses didn’t worship the gods? All her years of schooling back home, would those just become worthless? What will I do? What if I– Ow! she winced, stepping on a sizable glass shard. She had been more focused on thinking than on where she was putting her hooves. Luckily, the piece wasn’t embedded, but she thought her frog might be bleeding a little. She decided not to say anything, the last thing she wanted was for Ráeru to think she was stupid on top of being a crazy squirrel whisperer.

@RÁERU

Messages In This Thread
Mists of The Edge - by Ráeru - 02-15-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Mists of The Edge - by Ingrid - 02-15-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: Mists of The Edge - by Alysanne - 02-17-2017, 08:10 AM
RE: Mists of The Edge - by Ráeru - 02-25-2017, 05:03 PM
RE: Mists of The Edge - by Ingrid - 02-26-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Mists of The Edge - by Alysanne - 03-13-2017, 12:44 PM