the Rift

Practice Makes Perfect - OPEN

DarkShadow Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: 21
DarkShadow
So in my free time, I've been doing some manips for my own character, but I'm overly critical of my work and I can't make myself happy with any of them. Which, naturally, is frustrating xD

So I'm looking for some simple or not extremely designed characters that I could use to practice my arting skills on. Of course, you don't have to use anything I make. You can hate it, that's totally fine xD I just need to get some practice in and I'm kind of at a loss for myself.

Side note - I plan on doing a manip for everyone who posts here (eventually), but just know that I might skip around and take awhile to get something done. It all depends on how I feel, how busy I am, and if I'm feeling creative.

Also - I'm open to doing some quick pixels here as well P:

My dA for examples

If you're open to me butchering, I mean arting your character, just give me some details below of what you'd like me to capture. I.E. - dark and mysterious, light and happy, add a companion, no companion (stuff like that) :)

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
Ooh, I'd personally love anything of Sheba! She's currently pretty ugly-looking for a quest, but her natural state is nice and simple. Classic white (gray) unicorn, neutral tan colored-horn, regular mane and tail. She has a companion but he doesn't necessarily need to be there--ocelot stock is hard to come by c;

As for mood, I guess...grumpy? She's a real pain in the butt haha.

Thanks so much for offering these!
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Kiri Posts: 12
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3
Bonita
I have one pretty simple girl and one slightly more complicated girl that would not mind you practicing on them! ;)

I have Astrid (basically just a blue roan with wings) and Kiri who is a dark sooty buckskin with horns and some tattoos, shoulder stripes, long hair, and pretty eyes.

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
You are welcome to take a shot at Patrick if you'd like, I don't think he is terribly complex. Currently he is quite playful, as you know. He is pretty well described on his profile but if you do try him let me know if you have any questions! :)

OOC Account
DarkShadow
@Sheba Here ya go P:
Not the best, but if you want anything changed let me know ^^

[Image: 58b4718ee2e15]
dA link :)

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
@Astrid I did a thing <3

[Image: 58b75696518fd]
dA link :)

Hope you like!
Let me know if I need to change anything ^^

Also, I just realized I posted as Ve instead of my OCC account P: Oops
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Astrid Posts: 11
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 18 hh :: 3
Bonita
OMG @vertigo
It is so lovely! I just can't even believe it!
It is totally her!
Thank you thank you thank you so much!!!!!

Force and magic allowed but not to the point of death
Please tag Astrid in all pertinent posts

OOC Account
DarkShadow
@Astrid
I'm glad you like it!

OOC Account
DarkShadow
@Kiri For you m'dear <3

[Image: 58ba14928c1b8]
dA Link :)

Hope you like!
I know my dapples look more like spots than dapples, so that's a work in progress, but it's getting there ^^

Kiri Posts: 12
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0hh :: 3
Bonita
Thank you so much! I love her energy and you did so well. The spots are adorable!

OOC Account
DarkShadow
@LovellaTorendo Here's a yearling/little older Patrick :P

[Image: 58e7ade2f03c2]
dA Link :)

Hope you like it!

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Dragomir could use some more art and is very easy to work with. He's just a stock horse, I have a folder for easy access here: DA Folder

His asset information is up to date if you feel up to doing those, otherwise he is usually found ambling about looking for rocks and avoiding the intimidating conversations which threaten him along the way - just about any setting works!

Let me know if you have any questions <3
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3