the Rift

[OPEN] forget about me,

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

THROW THE BAIT, CATCH THE SHARK, BLEED THE WATER RED
FIFTY WORDS FOR MURDER AND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

There is something about his daughters that incites a paternal ferocity in him, an almost smothering urge to protect them at all costs. With his sons he can be stern, offhand, domineering, but with his daughters he finds his rough edges growing smooth with the love he has for them. And his broken little Valdis...Heaven itself would burn down around him before he'd see any further harm come to her.

Why? she asks, and the titan's heart clenches. Why, indeed? He certainly hadn't had anything to do with it. "Nem tudom," he replies, the anguish etched across every line of his face. Her next words - maybe it's because I'm ugly - make the flames roar inside his chest and his eyes flash with a fury so pure, it almost consumes him. "No," he thunders, his voice involuntarily returning to the native tongue with the force of his ire. "And if anybody ever says that to you - if anybody even dares think it - I will annihilate them." It is said with such conviction that only a fool would disagree - and given Volterra's bulk and battlefield ability, it would take a fool with a death wish.

She tells him that they hate her and he shakes his great head despite the fact she cannot see it. "They don't," comes the growl, reassuring despite its deep tone, and he holds her closer against him. "Nobody could hate you, Valdis. What happened was an accident - I would not allow the herd to cast you out purposefully." He stomps an authoritative hoof to hammer home the point.

The revelation that her mother has chosen to lurk around the Marsh is cause for concern. Is she trying to track Kaos, or perhaps join him? "Annyira aggódtam, szerelmem. Kérjük, nem vándorol túl messzire." It is a plea said from a man unused to pleading, and he holds his precious damaged girl ever closer.

I Google translated 'Gyűlölnek engem, apa!' a bunch of times and one time it said 'Hate me, dad' and another it said 'they hate me, dad', so not sure which one you meant but I went with the one I thought made most sense xD Maybe give a list of what they mean at the bottom of your post though to be clear?

Nem tudom - I do not know
Annyira aggódtam, szerelmem. Kérjük, nem vándorol túl messzire - I was so worried, my love. Please do not wander too far.

@Valdis

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
forget about me, - by Valdís - 03-01-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: forget about me, - by Volterra - 03-03-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: forget about me, - by Valdís - 03-06-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: forget about me, - by Volterra - 03-10-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: forget about me, - by Valdís - 04-10-2017, 09:38 PM