the Rift

[PRIVATE] broken [healing request]

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
Despite the filly's outrage and rancour, the creature sits quite quietly and listens patiently. The entire time his hands are folded gently in his lap, and his large, intelligent eyes focus on her, as if she is the only thing in the world.

"I did not come here of my own choosing." The creature corrects, still calm, but seemingly quite keen on ensuring that there were no misunderstandings directing the girl's decisions. "Your Gods came into our world, pulling our citizens from their homes. They broke off chunks of earth and brought them here. We fought for what was ours, and, admittedly for a time, we lost. Your Gods defeated us...but then.." The monkey shrugged, holding his hands palm up. "We cannot go back, and so we are here.

You are correct. We did lie about our affiliation with your Earth God ... But all of your Gods have lied to you, and so we thought that an acceptable risk. But our altar is not evil, nor is our pet. He is as I said, like a tiger. He is pure instinct, and we did warn you."

He paused, eyeing her patiently, before continuing in that same level tone. "And we have not asked for anything. Not yet. Nothing but an open mind. We are powerful, and we are here to build a better Helovia. You shall see that soon, regardless of your level of cooperation. But our motives will become clear, and we shall keep our promises: we shall never lie to you again."

Believe me when I say I don't have many of those, but one I do have is that when somebody harms someone that I love, they're my enemy for life

The creature sighs with disappointment. "I think that is very shortsighted, young Oizys. One day, I think you will find yourself in a position where you do compromise your morals, and you shall kick yourself for not taking me up on my offer, for I think you would find it is exceedingly fair."

Cocking his head, the monkey appeared to be listening towards the sky. He continued for several sections, narrowing his gaze as if straining to hear more. "Hmm. I think you'll find that your Gods are ... ahh... a bit busy just now. I daresay I'm your only option."

kreatures of kaos

Messages In This Thread
broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 02:56 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 05:25 PM