[PRIVATE] broken [healing request]

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
I WON'T BE LEFT DEFENCELESS, AS GOD IS MY WITNESS
I'D RATHER BE

D A N G E R O U S

When Oizys was younger, in the nightmares that every child - no matter how twisted - has about the death of their parents, she'd always pictured her mother's eventual killer as a nameless, faceless monster. She'd pictured a cookie-cutter evil megalomaniac with no redeeming qualities, a hell-spawned demon that wanted nothing but to bring chaos and wrath onto everything it touched. She'd never thought that her mother would fall to anything less than that....and yet she's been slaughtered by possibly the most reasonable criminal Helovia has ever seen.

He's a smooth-talking son of a bitch, and after her initial delight at still being alive has passed, Oizys finds herself listening. "Don't," whimpers Ker, who is not likely to change her own opinion anytime soon, but the gargoyle doesn't listen. She'd heard about the God fights before, but never from this side of it. Ask any Helovian and the fights were epic battles of good against evil, warriors banding together to rid the world of the threat of giant, mutated false Gods. But...could it be true that the Helovian Gods had made the first move? "Wait...our Gods went into your world first? I always thought it was the other way around." She'd never inquired further about the fights bar the obvious interest in the bloodshed and loss of life. Now...there's always two sides to a story, even one as supposedly cut-and-dried as this.

He still killed her mother, though. It's going to take a damn lot more than a pity parade for her to even think about trusting him.

I daresay I'm your only option. "How dreadfully convenient," she mutters. Maybe she's wrong to place such blind faith in their Gods. They rejected her the first time she came to be healed, and this time they've left her alone to exchange word-blows with her dam's murderer, so clearly they don't have much in the way of empathy. "I'm listening." The words escape despite herself, and Ker unleashes a loud, worried gargle.

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 02:56 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Oizys - 03-06-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: broken [healing request] - by Kaos - 03-06-2017, 05:25 PM