the Rift

[OPEN] Blue clues

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Vezér

As she nosed the ebony a dragon's coo touched her pricked ears. Her first thought was that one of her brothers or father had hunted her down. She braced, ready for her tongue lashing. She lifted her young head and turned to see who had come to fetch her. Her scarlet eyes widened slightly at the lady and blue dragon thing walking towards her. She almost missed the male golden dragon flying around, almost. The lady was beautiful, breathtakingly so. Silver furred with golden dragon scales littering her body. Her jaw dropped slightly as she gazed over her mind-boggling appearance. Even her voice was pretty, "Hello miss..." Her words were breathy with her wonder. She had seen plenty of dragons and even watched her brother change to a golden male, but she had never witnessed a horse with scales.

"It has something to do with Kaos, I think it might be to show respect to him and the fallen Rift gods." Her eyes never left the mare as she spoke. "I'm sorry about the staring, I've never seen an as beautiful as yourself." 'Do you have dragon blood?' She kept the question to herself, finding it rude probe into her life. Not everyone had the best parents; she knew that first hand.

Another's voice drew her attention away from the golden lady. A boy roughly her age stood a little ways off. A curious smile touched her lips, "Hello, you can come closer, I wont bite." She chuckled softly at her joke as her eyes moved over his body taking in the strange markings. He was mostly black, but had orange and blue green markings dashed over him. His wings were also strange, brightly colored. The oddest part of the colt was his eyes. She moved her gaze to meet his, trying not to stare at him. He wasn't ugly, but very peculiar. She thought he might be self conscious about his appearance. "It has to do with Kaos, but I don't know anything else about it really, just kind of guessing."

She turned back to the thing curiously. "My name is Vezér, from the Dragon's Throat." She looked over the obelisk curiously for a moment. "I wonder if there is anything under this thing. If I was a crazy god from somewhere else, I would hide something under it; hide in plain sight." She turned and looked back at the two others a confident smile flickering over her features. "What do you guys think?" Her we marked head tilted curiously, causing her earrings to cling.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 426
OOC/Tags;; @Amaris @Dresden I might be gone by the time this rolls back around to me, but I will be back next Monday =]
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Blue clues - by Vezér - 03-13-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Blue clues - by Amaris - 03-23-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: Blue clues - by Dresden - 03-24-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Blue clues - by Vezér - 03-30-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Blue clues - by Amaris - 04-01-2017, 05:17 AM
RE: Blue clues - by Random Event - 04-17-2017, 12:12 PM
RE: Blue clues - by Dresden - 04-26-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: Blue clues - by Vezér - 05-03-2017, 01:55 AM
RE: Blue clues - by Amaris - 05-03-2017, 06:28 AM