the Rift

[OPEN] Blue clues

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Vezér

The filly watched the older mare curiously. She was radiant with her shimmering golden scales and king dragon. She was a queen in her own right, one that deserved respect. Vezér had been raised around dragon's, they had been her only friend when her mother had beaten her. She brushed the thoughts away with the flick of her tiny tail. When her words of praise to the lady's beauty brushed the air her heart soared. The dragon's song eased ever ache in her broken heart, even though it wasn't meant for her. She smiled up at him for a moment before turning her attention back to Amaris. Warm bright giggles rolled from her lips for a moment as she watched her struggle to accept the compliment. She smiled brightly, "It's the truth Miss, there is no need to thank me for pointing it out."

Her smile faltered at her next words. Her eyes softened and her head bowed. "I am sorry for your loss." She fell silent for a moment trying not to revile in the fact there had been another here, besides her bloodlines, that had bore her markings. She desperately thought of something to say to change the subject. The arrival of the strange colt saved her from the need.

She looked at Amaris wondering what she thought of the strange colt before turning back to him. Her smile stays upon her face watches him. "You know, it's rude to not give a name." Her voice is gentle, yet firm. "Even a fake name is better than no name." She tilted her head slightly an encouraging smile on her features. Amaris draws her attention again speaking of Kaos once more. She nods along with her. Instead of anger and fear for the god she only feels curiosity. She knew how adults could jump to conclusions. Maybe he wasn't really bad, just misunderstood.

Suddenly the colt jumps as vibrations shoot up the filly's legs. She tilts her head more confused than scared. She had learned long ago that jumping and running only caused more pain. She turned and looked back at the obelisk. "Kaos, is this you're doing?" Her words were a whisper, meant for herself and the God. Her heart vibrated in her chest along with the ground. It was strange to feel such a thing shaking her body. The bright teal liquid bursts from the top. Her eyes widen curiously ears strained forward. She watches it fall wondering how a liquid, that should fall like rain, falls more like leaves. She turns and looks at Amaris and the unnamed colt. Another strange thing is happening with the boy. The teal droplets have stopped falling around him. Her brows rise with a silent question.

Then the drops float onto her back. A quiver races over her hide as she turns to look back at the black pillar. She wonders if it will burn, after a moment. To her pleasure the heat of the day and the exhaustion from her trip disappears. How can a god that soothes be bad? "Thank you sir." She whispers again before looking down. Strange black clover has sprouted around her hooves where the liquid had touched the ground. She lowers her head and plucks the black clover. She pulls open her sheath and shoves as many as she can in around her dagger. Satisfied she speaks up, "Well that was unexpected." She laughs brightly feeling much stronger than she had moments ago.

She turned to the colt, "How did you do that? Can you do it for me again?" She smiles sweet and sways closer to him. She had spied on mare's using their looks and sweet words to ease things from others. Her long white lashes flutter playfully at him. "I'll tell you what that stuff did to me if you show me that again." Her heart beats faster this being the first time she has ever tried her hand at this type of manipulation.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 663
OOC/Tags;; @Amaris
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Blue clues - by Vezér - 03-13-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Blue clues - by Amaris - 03-23-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: Blue clues - by Dresden - 03-24-2017, 02:33 PM
RE: Blue clues - by Vezér - 03-30-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Blue clues - by Amaris - 04-01-2017, 05:17 AM