the Rift

[OPEN] In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

In the heat of Tallsun, Alysanne was flying with Hemlock over the forest of the Edge. Officially, she was patrolling - getting a bird's-eye-view of the Edge and her home, all her friends and those she cared about within it. But her wing beats were lazy as she soared and danced with the darting brown from of her companion.

It had been five years since she had first arrived in the Edge, accompanying a tearful Kahlua.

Sometimes it was incredible to just think about just how much had changed - how much she had lived through in that time.

Her mind, fueled by the sunshine bright on her white wings, skittered over the things she had lost.

When her wings were sore from the exercise, she angled towards the cliffs and landed with only the smallest of stumbles. To be fair, though, just as her hooves were connecting with the rocky surface she had spotted the golden pegasus standing a little ways down from where she had landed. So she hadn’t been giving the landing the concentration that it needed.

But it was quickly pushed from her mind when faced with someone she wished to meet.  “Hello!” She called out in a warm voice, hoping that she would not startle the golden mare where she stood by the cliffs. That wasn’t her intention, after all. Alysanne approached then, already smiling. She remembered this mare from the meeting, how she had expressed interest in becoming both a healer and a philosopher, but there was no name to go along with the face. How terrible of a queen do you need to be to just forget to introduce yourself to someone who had been new to the herd?

But there was no time like the present to fix her mistake! “I don’t think we’ve properly met yet, I’m Alysanne - but just Aly will do.”

just let my love throw a spark
and have a little faith in me

art by rhiaan
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
RE: In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear - by Alysanne - 03-16-2017, 01:11 PM