the Rift

[OPEN] In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
Yael’s heart sinks a little bit when Alysanne introduces herself - it is a bit of a blow to her newly blossoming sense of confidence that the Queen does not remember they’d met prior to this. But the little golden pegasus plays the diplomat well, if nothing else, and besides, it was a small miracle that the very woman she’d been searching for now practically fell out of the sky at her hooves. Minus the falling. Moving away from the ledge, she meets the black and white mare somewhere halfway between them. Shalom! she returns with a bright smile and a dip of her romanesque head. “T’ank you, Alee. I am Yael… I believe ve met vhile xelping a couple of undeserving spiders -” At this, she makes a sort of displeased face, for the memory of the dead Ant Queen is more than distasteful to such a pacifist like herself. ”- een ze Spreeng, yes?”

She is about to broach the subject of her search, when another black-and-white figure calls out her name. Spying Lyanna, Yael grins and extends a great, gilded wing in invitation. Honestly, the more the merrier, because she does so value the Moon Doctor’s advice as both a friend and superior, and a second source of input would never be turned away. “Not at all, Lyanna. Come, I vas just about to ah, ask for some advice… or guidance... of a sort.” Awkward in her hesitancy, Yael’s lilting tongue drops a couple of tinkling chuckles before tiptoeing forwards.

“You see, I know very leettle about Xelovia, but I vould very much like to learn more - vit ze goal of perxaps vone day, being ze Seer. Knowledge ees a valuable t’ing, eef my past xas taught me anyt’ing. But t’en I t’ought… xow do I even know eet ees ze Moon I vant to dedeecate myself to, vhen I xaf never met ze ozers? Xow did you bote know?” Her head tilts a little to the side, fixing each mare with a genuinely curious gaze. It seems like something to be taken seriously, and she wouldn’t want to make a mistake, or be seen as a flip-flopping traitor.  

Yael

a lover of the light

@Alysanne
@Lyanna

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
RE: In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear - by Yael - 03-20-2017, 01:18 PM