the Rift

[OPEN] Plant for your thoughts?

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
O

The young stallion smiled warmly as he watched everyone greet each other like herd mates should. In Tiamat's case, he assumed they were all her friends. 'How could anyone not like her?' His tail flicked nervously as she addressed him again. Zafir watched the whale curiously her scarlet eyes sparkling with her intense need to know more about her. She cooed softly, trying to show she was a nice dragon. His nerves are chased away by her joyful words, "Thank you Lady Tiamat." He chuckles softly, "My father actually surprised me with the position. I still can't figure out how he knew." He smiles brightly his chuckle rumbling again.

Zafir turns her attention away from the companion to look at her master. She thinks master because if the companion isn't a dragon their bonded is a master. Dragon's don't have masters, but partners. Her scaly head tilts as she watches the blue mare curiously. She let out a chirp, one she had only ever used for Astarot before. She puffed up enjoying the attention and the way the mare's voice crooned at her. The bone marked stallion rolled his eyes smiling at her massive ego. When the Kitsune let out a trill the dragon turned and eyed the firey creature curiously. She snorted and frost puffed from her nostrils as Astarot greeted the bay lady.

He smiled and found his eyes straying to her every few seconds. She was so beautiful it made it hard to focus on everyone else, and the task at hand. The dark mare's voice drew his attention away from the ocean mare. She was beautiful in a masculine way not that it was a bad thing. He found himself drawn to large boned ladies. There was something that made his blood boil when he thought of the power a lady could have over him. That's not to say he would like having his ass handed to him on a silver platter, but damn power was sexy! An easy grin slid into place as his bone marked head dipped in greeting to her, "It's a pleasure Miss Wessex." When his lifted his dome back up his grin shifted to a pleasant smile his dual colored eyes sparkling.

Then The Ocean's Light was speaking to him again and he turned his gaze towards her again. He bowed his head to both mares that thanked him for the herbs. "It was no trouble at all." His smile brightened with excitement as the blue lady offered to show him their green house. "I would love to visit your green house!" Zafir felt his need to move and jumped into the air. She wanted to follow from the sky and get the lay of the land.  His attention turned back towards Lena as she voiced a question. "I'd like to learn about ways to ease pain, stop bleeding, and speed up healing. Sparing can get pretty rough, right?" Dark lips fell into a lopsided grin as thunder like laughter rolled from his lips. "With the threat of Kaos running around those are my to priorities. Miss Lena, if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them." He smiled hopefully at the mare. 'Am I asking to much for the amount of plants I brought?' Thinking of the All-heal he dropped his head and picked them up, before stepping forward ready to follow the trio of pretty ladies.
Words
Words;; 568
OOC/Tags;; @Tiamat @Lena @Wessex Sorry this took so long!

ASTAROT & TYRATH
I'm the pretty one in this bromance

[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
Plant for your thoughts? - by Astarot - 03-17-2017, 04:52 AM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Wessex - 03-18-2017, 12:14 PM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Tiamat - 03-21-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Lena - 03-26-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Astarot - 03-29-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Wessex - 04-04-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Tiamat - 04-05-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Plant for your thoughts? - by Lena - 04-08-2017, 06:03 PM